Frequent Contributor

I'm done with this slow shipping

I'm crazy for continuing to buy products from QVC.  I ordered items on Sunday, they had a EDD of Thursday (today) and they are still in process.  I can't delete the order and who knows when I'll get it.  And I had to pay $11 for the privledge.  I'm done.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I'm done with this slow shipping

@ShopperL - Are you sure you have your dates correct? I can't imagine QVC would promise that any item would be delivered in less than one week. Out of curiosity, what did you order?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ShopperL 

If it's any consolation, you are not alone.

My last (and final) 2 orders have been 'in process' for going on 6 days now.

Their months long 'disclaimer' about 'shipping issues' is not a valid excuse anymore, IMO.

ETA: Well, today I got a 'shipping delayed' email from QVC saying my order will not ship till late next week, too late for the occasion, but of course I can't cancel.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Some shipping has improved but, yikes, a beauty item I ordered June 21 was returned the day after I received it, and my item was finally noted as returned on July 24. The refund was posted today. I called about 10 days and CS refunded my $ because it was taking so long. The item sat at a P.O. for 10 days before the agent picked it up. That third party agent business is the process that gives me the most delays. When it hits the P.O. the package should ship. How could exchanges ever work with this lousy system.

Contributor

II ordered a pair of capri's the 19th and as of today still processing. I called yesterday and spoke to someone and she said I'm sorry but it will probably be about the 5th of August before you will receive it. I said WHY? She said I don't know, I said well I should be able to cancel but can't. Can you believe it will be processing for two weeks before getting sent.  I'm done, this is happening to everything I order. Prices are up also, like the brick n mortar stores as Gary says. Well at lleast if they put their prices the same I'll take the brick n Mortar.

Honored Contributor

I never order anything from QVC that I am in a hurry for.

A new clothing piece, kitchen item etc....not really concerned if it takes longer than other vendors.  No rush for me.

Respected Contributor

I ordered 2 Vince Camuto Petite tops from Lord and Taylor online with my AMEX card.  Ordered Sunday evening, received Tuesday - free shipping with Shoprunner.  And they were about 60% off!

QVC really needs to step up and get the shipping issues fixed.  They are way behind other retailers.

Respected Contributor

I quit ordering a couple of years ago unless I don't care when it comes.  I don't need the frustration of the Q's shipping and lack of CS.  Too many other choices.  Trying to remember how long it's been since I actually watched the Q except for a quick channel surf.