Contributor

Re: I'm done ordering anything ever again on QVC

I have been sending messages for over 5 years. I have ask on special days like, fashion day, cooking day, make up day if the could discount all purchases over the first one. If you pay 3.50 for 4 pieces of clothing that's $14!!! I try to only buy the 3 or 4 vendors that I know so the chances are slim on returning. 

Respected Contributor

@hellodali wrote:

As the saying goes:

This is not an airport.  You do not need to announce your departure.

Bye-bye!

This was so snarky and completely unnecessary. 

QVC Customer Care

Super Contributor

If I really need to return someting to the Q, I'll pay their price because they get bulk shipping rates and there's no re-stocking fee. I  have shipped gifts via USPS or UPS and the cost can be higher than I'd like to pay. I haven't had any bad experiences with Amazon returns. I received an item that was shipped from Australia, but I didn't know that when I ordered it. I chatted online with a customer service rep and she issued a refund. I also like that when an Amazon return slip is scanned bythe shipper, they send an email confirming the return. Wish QVC did that.

Trusted Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Plenty of posters say they never shop at QVC.  I don't believe that it's a requirement to participate in the forums.

--------

I don't believe that it is, but, why you want to participate, in the message forums, of a company, that you dislike?

Another thing I don't get(I may be dense)😉

The posters who love to bash certain hosts, then add,"I haven't watched  that host in years, they're the worst "

Huh? How can you possibly have a valid opinion, of a host you haven't watched in years? 

Super Contributor

I keep hearing about the Lunchtime Specials, I'm rarely watching the Q at noon time lol so I'm wondering ~ are the Special Prices during that show only available/ valid during the show, and later the price goes up?
If the prices don't go up (which I doubt lol!), where can you find these items later on in the day?
Thanks for any help!!
Super Contributor

@CalminHeart except when it's a QVC exclusive, then obviously you can't buy it elsewhere.
Seems like quite often for the TSV they'll claim it's an exclusive (the Koolaburra by Ugg boots TSV an example) so that makes it much more difficult to buy elsewhere.
Of course they'll also say it's an exclusive for now and will be out on the market much later, and you can always hope to find a great sale then but not necessarily likely.
Being a Taurus HaHa I tend to want things now, not wait until 2 or 3 months later 😅
Super Contributor

Plus, if you have several returns and mail them all back together, they only charge one $6.95 fee.

@Styleovertrend how do you go about doing this? I've never heard about that literally until I saw your post and I've been with QVC for over 20 years- very interesting.
Not sure how you'd go about returning several items at the same time and only pay $6.95? 😲😲
Thanks for any help!!
Valued Contributor

@DooneyGal2 I put them all in one box and use one of the prepaid labels for one of the items I'm returning. Others have posted that if you put several items together for a return they only charge 1 fee.

Valued Contributor

@DooneyGal2 you can go online and see the lunchtime specials between 11a-4p and the Primetime Specials between 8p-12 midnight. Yes, the prices go back up after. They are not aired, just online. They usually post the lunchtime specials for the next day after midnight, so if I'm up after midnight, I just enter lunchtime specials in the search and it will either pop them up or say to check back later.