Occasional Contributor

I'm done ordering anything ever again on QVC

I finally decided I am not going to pay the outrageous shipping costs to return QVC items.

$6.95 + 3.50 = $10.45. That is ridiculous and I am going back to Amazon for everything.

I'll make sure everyone I know understands how much this theft costs them in the long run.  QVC sells too many products from China and too many items that have been returned by other customers. 

Honored Contributor

Re: I'm done ordering anything ever again on QVC

@mktdaisy Okey dokey!

Respected Contributor

ugh.

Frequent Contributor

i assume you will never again be posting on the QVC forums.   Why would you?

Esteemed Contributor

Plenty of posters say they never shop at QVC.  I don't believe that it's a requirement to participate in the forums.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

We hear this quite a bit.  Many are disturbed by high return shipping costs.  

However, try sending something to someone using UPS, USPS, Fedex to see how much it costs.  It's outrageous.  

I don't think it costs QVC $6.95 to print a label, though.  It probably goes to costs maintaining a returns department; however, normally, that is figured in with the price of the product.  

China, I agree. 

Selling returns?  I have had some bad ones, but generally, besides those damaged and defective, I received most items in unused condition, even most of the "As Is."  

Oh, Amazon isn't lily white when it comes to problems.  

Honored Contributor

@mktdaisy I only buy from names I've had luck with and know the sizing e.g., D&C, SG. and I never pay full price so if I don't like something or it doesn't fit, I just donate it. Haven't returned anything in ages.  I don't buy a lot from QVC but do so occasionally.

Enjoy shopping elsewhere!!

Esteemed Contributor

Pssst!

Newsflash!

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but Amazon also sells stuff that's made in China.

But do carry on with your temper tantrum.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

I would rather pay for my own returns than have "free shipping for returns" and then I'm paying for everybody else's returns.  

To me it seems only fair.  

Honored Contributor

@mktdaisy wrote:

I finally decided I am not going to pay the outrageous shipping costs to return QVC items.

$6.95 + 3.50 = $10.45. That is ridiculous and I am going back to Amazon for everything.

I'll make sure everyone I know understands how much this theft costs them in the long run.  QVC sells too many products from China and too many items that have been returned by other customers. 

@mktdaisy So, what do you think other retailers do with returns?  Throw them away?  Boy are YOU in for a surprise!