Honored Contributor

I'm buying more from QVC than the other networks, not less

I think this is the result of my constant channel checking.  For example, right now QVC has beauty.  HSN has a 99.00 air fryer, I have one I bought for less money from QVC.  HQ has Dr. Terry DuBrow, who seems to have taken up residence in their studio, along with the Invicta guys.  So I'll go with the QVC beauty with Kim Gravel following.  QVC seems to have solved my shipping problems that result from the fact I have a PO box.  Knock on wood.  My order page from them shows regular purchases, the other networks haven't shown a purchase in months.  

Honored Contributor

Re: I'm buying more from QVC than the other networks, not less

[ Edited ]

Just the opposite for me, I have not made a Q purchase in 7 years, but I do buy from HSN and Shop HQ, when the prices and deals are right, like as in coupons!!

I have always felt HSN is far more affordable than the Q!!

Contributor

HSN is more expensive than the Q and I find the quality isn’t always as good is the Q.  

Honored Contributor

@Carole W wrote:

HSN is more expensive than the Q and I find the quality isn’t always as good is the Q.  

Q more reasonable than HSN, no way, no how!!

Honored Contributor

That TS on HSN today is way more than an air fryer.  I'd love to have it, but I just don't have much counter space.  Well worth $99.  I find their TS's a far better value than most of QVC's.  I bought that gorgeous Patricia Nash bag they had recently.  I believe the price now is $50 more.  

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Just the opposite for me, I have not made a Q purchase in 7 years, but I do buy from HSN and Shop HQ, when the prices and deals are right, like as in coupons!!

I have always felt HSN is far more affordable than the Q!!

Just the opposite for me as well.  I purchase clothing from Shop hq and i purchase my jewelry from JTV.

Honored Contributor

@depglass 

I don’t think of it as a contest. I’m not sure if I buy more from HSN or QVC. I don’t usually find different brands that they have to be interchangeable. 

Pricewise, I tend to find better pricing at HSN on items I want than at QVC. At both places, I tend to be a clearance shopper.