Respected Contributor

Re: I'm SO Fed Up 😠 With This Website!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm the opposite.  i can't sign out.  I go to sign out and do, but when I come back I'm still signed in.

Esteemed Contributor

Likewise @KathyM23 , I just returned to the forum after logging out hours ago.

And what do I find?

I'm magically still signed in and able to write this reply without going through the log on process.

That's the second time today.

I noticed it happened about a week ago as well.

Earlier today I checked that I was signed out in both forums and shopping. (Those loops @dooBdoo referred to.)

I was signed out, but like you, I wasn't.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My nickname didn't change other than a separation with a line between ciao and bella.  It seems most issues arise during holiday time frames.   Perhaps the IT department is short staffed during these holdiay periods due to vacations and time off, etc.  Let's hope that's the case and this board can get back to functioning better in the next week.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker wrote:

@x Hedge  I can truly sympathize with you as I wasn't able to log in for 3 days.  The only change to my mix is there's a space between coffee and drinker.  What I did notice is I no longer have to keep logging in whenever I leave the forums.  Seems like I'm logged in until I log out.  Is this the way it will be?  Another question is if I'm logged in to the forums am I also logged in to my account?  I hope not.  If anyone can answer those questions, please advise. 

I just go somewhere else when I can't sign in. Life is too short......

Esteemed Contributor

I had trouble logging in and changed my name to add a capital letter and that worked at least for a day. I started out as meowingkitty, then it went to MeowingKitty, then Meowingkitty now it's back to meowingkitty. What a difference in a capital letter makes I have no clue. 

Honored Contributor

I can sign in but it takes jumping through hoops every time.  It takes at least three times.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

QVC has more issues with their website then anyone else I deal with.  Between that and the shipping delays, I think I need a break from here.  They have how many channels now???  Things are getting worse.  Sad for a comapny this big.  giphy (2).gif

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge    Yes, this site is a mess.  It took five sign in attempts for me to just be able to like and respond to your post.   I don't have the patience to continue with this. 

at least I haven't had to change my nic. 

Honored Contributor

Im just happy I can get in here with microsoft browser. I cant even log in the usual way that I have always done!

When I log out I stay logged in which is strange.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

The Edge browser doesn't work at all for me. Either for the shopping site or the forums. It always says, "Hmmm...Something's gone wrong." I can log in on Chrome but I have to do it twice each time. I wonder how much business they're losing from people being unable to login to shop? 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!