Honored Contributor
I did my first return under the new QVC policy and I just don't know where I'm going to spend my 2 cent CREDIT !!!!!

Well if I really am honest I actually LOST $$ because I purchased a ez pay skirt (8.95/3 ez pay) did the return $6.95 and LOST my $3 to get it to me!

But they credited me 2 cents-
Esteemed Contributor

Dang!  That just adds insult to injury!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Trusted Contributor
I ended up keeping something that I wasn't happy with, for the very same reason. And, except for a set of Lock & Lock cereal containers that I needed, I haven't purchased anything else under the new return policy. I won't even watch the clothing shows anymore, and I used to pick up quite a few things each season.
"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Respected Contributor
I was going to do an exchange on pants but wasn't sure the tall wouldn't be too long. I had two pairs. $3.00 ea to ship initially, $6.95 to return. If the talls are too long another $6.95 to return. Hmm. $20 for nothing. I decided to keep the reg length even though I'm sure they'll be too short after I wash them. I'll wear around the house. I'll never order clothes from QVC again. I have been way too spoiled by HSN and QVC might want to try to get in on those purchases if they saw what I've bought over the last 6 months at HSN.
Esteemed Contributor

I don't buy as much either, even though I there was only a few things I ever returned.

I think this Return Policy is to limit how many returns they get, because sometimes it makes more sense just to keep it.....

Respected Contributor

How did you end up with 2 cents credit?  What was the math?

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:
I did my first return under the new QVC policy and I just don't know where I'm going to spend my 2 cent CREDIT !!!!!

Well if I really am honest I actually LOST $$ because I purchased a ez pay skirt (8.95/3 ez pay) did the return $6.95 and LOST my $3 to get it to me!

But they credited me 2 cents-

A perfect example of how the reduced S&H makes a lot of money for the Q. How does it feel to pay $l0. to try on something?

Honored Contributor

OMG!!  And to think some naysayers claim that the 'V' no longer stands for 'value'...

Smiley Tongue

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: I'm RICH now!!!!

[ Edited ]
If something doesn't fit right, it's a lose/lose. Either you pay the $10 "try-on fee" and return it, or you keep it just to avoid the expense and hassle. Either way, you're not a happy camper, and not likely to take a chance again. As they say, once burned, twice shy.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

Dont spend it all in one place. (smile)