Occasional Contributor

I’m Missing Squirrel Brand Christmas!

Please bring back the varieties of delicious and festive Squirrel Brand pecans and almonds always offered during the holiday season. They are not only beautiful, but so very delicious.
Valued Contributor

Re: I’m Missing Squirrel Brand Christmas!

If the product is presented again, I hope they can come up with better ideas than the constant pouring into dishes. 

Honored Contributor

The Georgia Pecan Industry was hit hard by Hurricane Michael

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@katiepie wrote:
Please bring back the varieties of delicious and festive Squirrel Brand pecans and almonds always offered during the holiday season. They are not only beautiful, but so very delicious.

I agree @katiepie

The chocolate covered almonds were my FAV!

Can't use 10 Mrs. Prindables Apples, but I sure could use a tin of Squirrel Brand!

My new passion is Entroms Toffee.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RespectLife Enstroms toffee....OH MY.... I am in LOVE with those. I am almost done my 3rd order and I have 2 orders on AD. One ships in a few weeks and the other in December. I keep them in the fridge and try to only eat 2 a night after dinner.

Esteemed Contributor

@katiepie - I agree! I've been anxiously watching for the white chocolate covered toffee pecans and hoping we'd get red, white, and green ones instead of just white this year. But as another poster mentioned, I know there have been some issues with the pecan harvests this year, so I'm guessing we're out of luck until 2019.  Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

Take a look online, there are 3 different nut varieties currently being offered by Squirrel Brand.....

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@RespectLife Enstroms toffee....OH MY.... I am in LOVE with those. I am almost done my 3rd order and I have 2 orders on AD. One ships in a few weeks and the other in December. I keep them in the fridge and try to only eat 2 a night after dinner.

LOL @DJs mom

I don't think we are alone!

I ordered every ship date and AD if I can get it!  If I can't get Squirrel Choc Covered Almonds....Entroms it will be then!

I tried hiding them in the basement....that didn't work.  Although I did get a wee bit of exercise going up and down the stairs all night to grab 'just one', then one more...then....