Super Contributor

@Zhills wrote:

I enjoy these boards also. The posters here were a great support system during my recent illness (diverticulitis with complications) and surgery and recovery.

I have medical people in the family who chose to play it down equal to a hang nail in importance. They do this (surgery) twice a week; what's the big deal? Cause it is your FAMILY!

A few have become close and I enjoy keeping in touch and reading their comments.

Then there are a couple that reading their posts is better than reading the comics! A simple fact, a big imagination, a nasty disposition plus a bad memory equals some very interesting posts!

Variety is the spice of life!

@Zhills I had Diver too! With complications and two surgeries.  If only I knew we could have talked.  Nothing to take lightly, that is for sure.  Hope you are doing well!

Esteemed Contributor

I have a thread "What did you do..." on Wellness.  Love to hear from you.

Super Contributor

@Zhills wrote:

I have a thread "What did you do..." on Wellness.  Love to hear from you.

I found it and posted!

QVC Customer Care

@MalteseMomma  Thank you for taking the take to post, we are so glad you still enjoy coming to QVC Community, I hope you are part of this family for many more years to come.  Susan Q-Social

Trusted Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

I love these boards.Even though I sometimes complain  or even get deleted once in a while, there is a wealth of info here  on almost everything Q sells and even things in life......

I have made a few friends   Smiley Happy     and I come here first before I go anywhere else ,even FB. and I spend most of my day here.

I am here since the boards began and believe me it was NOT as easy  here as it is now.

Many sleepless nights were spent here talking  with comrads in the Pet Lovers section <3  <3  We were (are)  very special group ,even though I rarely drop in there now <3

Thanks QVC ,for this and all you do ,even though at times I may  seem like your worst enemy <3

Seriously, MM-

This is the sweetest post ever Heart

{{sniff, sniff}}

dee

Respected Contributor

I enjoy these boards also.  I especially enjoy the wealth of information that is present about products on these boards.  

Respected Contributor

Re: I love these boards.

[ Edited ]

Culebra wrote:

I enjoy these boards also.  I especially enjoy the wealth of information that is present about products on these boards.  

Although I'm relatively new in comparison to many posters here, it is refreshing and surprising at times [to me] reading all the wide varieties and nuances of personalities and experiences and thoughts expressed.  As @culebra said, . . . the wealth of information that is present . . . it's very cool.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Great thread @MalteseMomma.  Nice to know that there are a lot  of us still enjoying this QVC amenity where we can pass enjoyable time almost daily without complaining.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Valued Contributor

Re: I love these boards.

[ Edited ]

@MalteseMomma wrote:

I love these boards.Even though I sometimes complain  or even get deleted once in a while, there is a wealth of info here  on almost everything Q sells and even things in life......

I have made a few friends   Smiley Happy     and I come here first before I go anywhere else ,even FB. and I spend most of my day here.

I am here since the boards began and believe me it was NOT as easy  here as it is now.

Many sleepless nights were spent here talking  with comrads in the Pet Lovers section <3  <3  We were (are)  very special group ,even though I rarely drop in there now <3

Thanks QVC ,for this and all you do ,even though at times I may  seem like your worst enemy <3

Great post and thread @MalteseMomma! Smiley Happy

I'm glad the Q still finances the boards and I hope the hassles and whines don't cause them to eventually close them down.

imo It would be great to see more of posters appreciating the boards for what they are instead of trying to make them into something they aren't meant to be.