Super Contributor

Re: I love that Pat is allowed out past curfew again!

I didn't see the show, however, I do enjoy the shows that Pat hosts, as she is a professional. I appreciate the fact that she allows the presenters to speak and doesn't talk over them. Also, that she focuses on the product itself, and not about how the product applies to her life.

I had intended to watch mornings made easy while getting ready for work, however, I won't watch the host that's on with Dan this morning.

Honored Contributor

I didn't see that show. However, I wish they would always rotate the hosts. Mix it up a little!!!!! No need for programs named after hosts. Somehow, some of the same products look a bit different sometimes with a different host.

Honored Contributor

I really agree. She lets her talent shine through. I have enjoyed seeing her on all the other shows. She has no problem shifting gears from jewelry to home decor and in working with makeup, low- key fashion designers or spunkier designers. I also thought she looked gorgeous in a blue dress I saw her wear.

Trusted Contributor

So very refreshing to see Pat with VPH last nite! Her calmness was very much appreciated by me. I like VPH's shows, but I only peek in @ the beginnings to see who she's on with, because no matter how much I like her, I will turn it off if certain hosts are on with her. BTW, I thought Pat looked sooo pretty last nite.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Regular Contributor

I only watch the Q in the p.m., so seeing Pat brings me back to the day when her and Jeff Hewson would cohost together (always thinking the two of them would be a good match).

She has not aged .... and (by herself), I could watch her for hours.

Frequent Contributor

I have always loved Pat. She is the ""Real Deal""....no petense and is a natural beauty. She presents products without the theatrics. There are lots of shows I will no longer watch for this reason.

Valued Contributor

I sooooo enjoyed getting to watch Pat last evening with VPH after I got home from work. Except for Lisa R., hardly ever get to see any of the veteran hosts (and Jayne T.), and it was really enjoyable to see Pat. Hopefully the Q will put Pat on more often at night (if she doesnt mind that shift). Used to like MBR in the evenings, but she is no longer on then either.

Respected Contributor

Agree!

Trusted Contributor

I agree,

I love watching Pat, she is knowledgeable and easy on the ears.

I wish she was on by herself in AM Style. Never, ever cared for Jayne.

Honored Contributor

On 8/12/2014 ROMARY said:

I enjoy the mixing up of many hosts and shows (once in awhile, anyway). Pat shines when she hosts solo. Very professional woman.

I'm enjoying them mixing it up too and while it might be temporary because of end of summer vacations and Shawn being on leave, I'd hope they consider continuing to mix it up from time to time. There's so little program variety, it's at least nice to see different hosts.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...