Honored Contributor

@DottieBlue wrote:

Kirsten looks at herself in the monitor too often.  Reminds me of a former host.....

I see a lot of hosts do this, I believe they are looking at the monitor to make sure customes can see what they are showing. I doubt they are looking at themselves lol  Especially jewelry they want to make sure the angle is right.  At least that is my opinionSmiley Happy  But then again if you have a job like this maybe you do like looking at yourself lol

Honored Contributor

Saturday morning Q is the only show I regularly watch.  I love Kerstin too.  I watch no matter who the other host is, but sure wish David would come back.

Esteemed Contributor

@BlueFinch wrote:

When I was young, we actually had to get up and go change, one of the three channels we had. Amazingly, now we can just push a button, while curled up on our cozy couch Woman Wink.  

I grew up in the Stone Age when we had few channels -- and very few annoying/depressing  commercials, previews of shows to come; weather reports, traffic reports and commercial breaks. The shows that were on were mostly great entertainment, game shows and a few news shows. No need to change the channels. Now, I sit on the couch with the remote in my hand. I started buying those large crossword puzzle books from Amazon. When I watch a show, I put it on mute and do my crossword puzzles - until the show resumes. 

Respected Contributor

i don't care for either one of them. 

Contributor
I agree that they’re looking at the monitor to make sure we’re seeing what we’re supposed to be seeing.
Honored Contributor

Two hosts who turn me off and I will leave it at that.

Honored Contributor

@MrSour wrote:

I agree Kirsten is very attractive

And she knows it

Honored Contributor

I just think Kerstin is UNWATCHABLE .....she makes the show about her instead of the products and she talks too fast .......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor
@Spurt
@SeaMaiden....... Nailed it!!✔️
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@MrSour wrote:

I agree Kirsten is very attractive

And she knows it

this is exactly the "issue", nothing wrong with being attractive, that being said, there is no reason to "act" like it if that makes sense and she is completely full of herself and that makes her not attractive to me.

~ Hope in TN ~