Regular Contributor

I love Jennifer Coffey's haircut!

She's on with Isaac right now, and the more I see her, the more I'm considering this cut for myself. I've never has my hair as short as Jen's, but it really is pretty. ❤
Respected Contributor

Re: I love Jennifer Coffey's haircut!

[ Edited ]

I agree.  I have hair envy.  It looks so much better than the way she wore it before she changed styles.   My hair is baby fine and wavy so this style wouldn't work for me.  I love it and if I had the texture and thickness I would go for it in a heart beat. 

Honored Contributor

Looked good.  I am looking for a new style.  I'm in grow out mode.  I have straight, thick hair.

Trusted Contributor

Nice hair yes, I just cant watch her or listen...way to over the top dramatic filled for me.

Regular Contributor

@KentuckyWomanwrote:

I agree.  I have hair envy.  It looks so much better than the way she wore it before she changed styles.   My hair is baby fine and wavy so this style wouldn't work for me.  I love it and if I had the texture and thickness I would go for it in a heart beat. 

I have fine hair, but it's straight, so this length might give me a bit more volume. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Skididdywrote:

Nice hair yes, I just cant watch her or listen...way to over the top dramatic filled for me.

I agree with you except for the hair, lol.  I don't care for her hairstyle at all.

Regular Contributor

@GCR18wrote:

Looked good.  I am looking for a new style.  I'm in grow out mode.  I have straight, thick hair.

I totally know what you mean. I've been in grow out mode with my bangs and it's been tough. Finally there, though. Smiley Happy