Valued Contributor

Just a few more days. It's still July. Shark Week just started. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch.  I don't buy.  

QVC must make a heckava lot of $$$ with Christmas shows 7 months of the year.  The profits must keep them afloat or they wouldn't do it.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@Cats3000 wrote:

It must sell.  If it didn't, they wouldn't have it.

Not only does it sell, I love it,and I don't decorate that much. Bought the cupcake houses last night, that I've waited a year for.Bought the little birds with the pinecone hats last week, another of the things I missed. I can't watch TV a lot so, miss things, but always glad to see when they come back, makes it more exciting . I'm not big on Xmas myself, but I do love to decorate my home, and love Valerie, she's welcomed in my home anytime of the year.

Esteemed Contributor

Unfortunately, Christmas isn’t Christmas anymore. It’s become big business . By the time 12/25 comes it’s anticlimactic. I refuse to fall for the Christmas in July hype.

Summers in the northeast are too short. I’m too busy enjoying the sunshine & warm weather.Christmas is literally the last thing on my mind.

Honored Contributor

Cannot wait for August 1 to get here - enough said.

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD-- but, then, there will be Christmas-in-August shows, etc., until all the many hours of "Great Gifts" shows start in October.   Are you ready?

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

I try to not let it rent head space, but I am enjoying Dan and Valerie right now.

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

Personally speaking  - I am sick to death of QVC and christmas

Honored Contributor

@tototwo   I find it all quite disgusting to be honest. I have and will always say Christmas is not about buying, spending, giving, and expecting stuff.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you, @PINKdogWOOD.  I agree with you.

- Eleanor Roosevelt