Honored Contributor

I know everyone likes different things, but ...

... didn't we just have an all day Plant event recently?

I don't understand the thrill of 24 hours of anything.  For those who love it, enjoy!  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I know everyone likes different things, but ...

LOL!  My thoughts exactly.  Lots of fashion over on HSN today, that's what I will have on.

Flower power to those who enjoy gardening Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

LOL!  My thoughts exactly.  Lots of fashion over on HSN today, that's what I will have on.

Flower power to those who enjoy gardening Smiley Happy

I'll check out Q2 if I have a chance to sit down today.

Respected Contributor

I'm guessing it's because there's such a small window of opportunity for selling plants. I'm fortunate that we have places locally where I can buy plants that will actually grow in my area. I've never had much luck growing Roberta's or Cottage Farms. Many of the other things I've seen so far today are things I can get locally with no shipping costs. I'm taking a road trip today so don't think I'll miss today's programming. 

Honored Contributor

@Carolina925  I agree completely.

Honored Contributor

I enjoy the garden / plant shows.  Thank you for the heads-up as I didn't know today was a garden day.  It's so warm here in PA I plan to do some gardening myself this afternoon but I'll tune-in here and there.

Respected Contributor

No interest in the plant/gardening shows.  It's kinda like my disdain for CIJ.  Hard to be interested in gardening when where I live there's major snowstorm today.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't have much of a green thumb.  I bought some flowering plants from QVC years ago - don't remember which company.  Got the fertilizer too.  They were a big dud.  Never again.  Soooooo not interested in watching.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'll take gardening shows any day over beauty shows---they're of no interest to me, 😴ZZZZZZZZZZZ I purchase particular beauty brands I like locally....

308 Gardener Cat Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock Photos from Dreamstime

m4UHzWk.jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Actually, it's because there's 6 inches of snow here that I want to see garden shows. I need to see some spring!
* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt