Contributor

I just have to say this after opening a recent purchase of three items and repacking it within 10 minutes. Dear QVC, I don’t purchase from you because I want to return the item. I purchase because I want to wear it.  But lately I have found myself returning way too many items.  The sizing is off (Isaac pants that are shown on the models as being flats friendly but are so long I could never find heels that tall). Or a cute shrug that is so cheaply made it feels like paper.  Or Blouses cut so tight you can’t move your arms.  And these items are from the same designers I always purchase from so I know what size I am. The items look nice on air, the hosts swoon over them, but the quality is increasingly lacking.  I’m starting to question the quality control and am really tired of going to the post office.  I want to wear what I buy.  Simple concept.  Just wanted to put this out there in hopes that QVC will investigate why this is happening. I can’t be the only one...

Honored Contributor

Re: I just have to say this.

@Lisamartha    Rather than buying what you think is your size, you need to check the actual garment measurement.  I find them to be very accurate and rarely have to return anything due to sizing issues.  QVC sizing is pretty consistent but does run differently from what the average department store sells.  The measurements list the length on pants so you can clearing determine if they'll be too long before you buy them. 

It's your responsibility to take the available information and use it to select the proper size.  

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Well lisa,Lisa, gone thru the exact same thing.i actually got a snotty from because of returns.i posted this in here,and got blasted out of the water with negative comments towards me.why keep something if it's defective,wrong color,to small.to large ect.be prepared for negative comments.but know,im on your side
Honored Contributor

@Lisamartha   I can certainly sympathize with you.  I hate returning but even though you know your size and check the size chart under the description of the garment, you receive it and the fit is off or the garment itself looks horrible.  I knew I had a few returns and what do I get -- a letter from the Q complaining about my returns.  Who does that?  People are now paying more as prices have gone up so the quality should be there but there are times it is not.  I say to QVC keep your letters and talk to the vendors.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Oh amen to that katcat
Respected Contributor

And they tell u over and over,if not happy,just send back
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624    The only size charge that is accurate is the one under the description of the garment but sometimes it still does not work out when you receive it.  It can be the style of garment or the measurements are not accurate.  I never use QVC's size chart, I would be the returning queen.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Luvsmyfam   Oh thanks, sherrikay.  I was a bit upset when I received that letter.  I was quite aware that I had about 3 returns in a row, maybe more but it was nothing I planned.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I agree that quality has gone to the dogs.  The last two little dresses I received were of thin and cheap material I wouldn't wear out of the house.  Disgraceful to what they were. 

Honored Contributor

@Lisamartha 

@Sooner 

@Luvsmyfam 

@Kachina624 

Ladies, if what they tell you is untrue, call

1-800-367-9444.  

Tell CS and ask for free return because of misinformation.