Regular Contributor

Re: I just had a thought....

@homedecor1  Probably not for Comcast subscribers. Who knows.

Honored Contributor

@Spurt    Just happened to me, tried to order that magic bright light fixture and item "is not available".  Guess I can get it off the infomercial.

I've been waiting impatiently for the Q 2 financial report and so far, no sign of it.  Checked last evening.  Isn't it usually posted by now?  I see ShopNBC was down 27%.  I don't know how they hang on.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Spurt    Just happened to me, tried to order that magic bright light fixture and item "is not available".  Guess I can get it off the infomercial.

I've been waiting impatiently for the Q 2 financial report and so far, no sign of it.  Checked last evening.  Isn't it usually posted by now?  I see ShopNBC was down 27%.  I don't know how they hang on.

@Kachina624 

Based on last year QVC's second quarter report was made public the first week in August.....so I suspect around that same time frame this year...

Yes, it is a mystery how ShopHQ is still in existence with all the problems they've had in ownership and with serious sales declines.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”