Honored Contributor

My friends and family know me well enough to never give me a gift related to cleaning. A year's worth of visits from Merry Maids would be appreciated though. Woman HappyHeart

Respected Contributor

Re: I just don't get it!

[ Edited ]

Today it's a TSV pair of flashlights, so the parade of practical continues. And they have sold a bazillion. Other than my demographic, I am not their target audience.

Respected Contributor

one christmas when i was in my early 20s i ask my parents for a new lawn mower and yard related tools. i did get them. i lived at home so i used them in there yard. and i did a few neibors yards to.

Respected Contributor

back in 1995 i bought my mom a portable dishwasher and she loved it then in 1997 i was living on my own and for christmas i ask her for a dishwasher.i said i want a kenmore ultrawash portable dw. my parents went to sears to buy it and my dad said why are we buying the 499 one and not the 399 dw. she said because this is what eric said he wanted.

Trusted Contributor

I did get these as a gift about 2 years ago, just do not buy me more things to dust. I do use them a lot.

Trusted Contributor

@Spurt

OMG, for real?  A bra was a suggested gift by the Q?! 

ROFLOL!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

There are some gifts that you shouldn't give unless they are requested! This would be one of them, along with vacuums and some others!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Qshopper1991 wrote:

@Spurt

OMG, for real?  A bra was a suggested gift by the Q?! 

ROFLOL!

@Qshopper1991

On last week's AM STYLE host Leah Williams announced that the show was AM STYLE'S BIG GIFT SHOW since AM STYLE would not be seen until after Christmas due to special programming and what was one of the items presented....a Breezie bra!!!!  

There's a funny commercial for Fruit Of The Loom underwear that says.....there are some people where underwear is an appropriate gift and for some it is not.....and when the bra was presented it made me think of that commercial---LOL!!! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZQaxFBJrGE

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

If you are talking about the 2 sets for $24 & change.  2 dusters; one long handle, one short and dust cloths.  I bought one for myself and the other I will give to my best friend if she wants it but I am not wrapping up as a gift.  I think I would be offended if I received as a gift.  :catvery-happy:

kindness is strength