Respected Contributor

Re: I have to ask....why is Amy wearing a strapless jumpsuit in February?

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Please Dooney and Bourke: Enough with the red interior. Change it up!

@Sweet_Serenity: I don't think you're going to get your wish. When Sue Clifton presented a few weeks ago, she mentioned the red interior is D&B's signature color. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think it is odd for her to be wearing strapless in February, especially since they broadcast from PA.  I don't think I have ever seen any of the HSN hosts wear strapless and they are in Florida.  She looks cute, but maybe would have been more appropriate for her anniversary show.

Respected Contributor

Yes, Amy does look adorable, but her outfit is totally inappropriate for this time of year. Not entirely appropriate any time of year for a handbag presentation either.   I really like Amy, but I also like appropriae dress.  

Honored Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

Just turned on Dooney show and there she is in the strapless jumpsuit. I don't get it. Is this some preview of GILI item for summer? Just made me cold.

OMG I just passed by the channel and saw her outfit.  Shawn does this stuff too regarding dressing.  I don't understand it either.

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

LOL.  I was wondering the same thing.  I thought maybe she borrowed an outfit from Josie Maran's closet.  Is it prom season already? 

lol

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This morning during a D&C show on Q2, Gary was wearing a jacket and looked like he was freezing.  He and Katie both said it was very cold in the studio.  Maybe it wasn't so cold where Amy was.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Amy would be adorable donning a black garbage bag.  She looks cute in anything!

That does not mean wearing a garbage bag is a good choice...

The   bare top jumpsuit is just an odd thing to wear on TV and in winter...just not a good choice. 👎

Respected Contributor

I think she looks cute. It's no different IMO from female TV anchors and meteorologists wearing sleeveless short dresses during winter in their studios.
Esteemed Contributor

Because her Fair Isle sweater was dirty?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wakefield64 wrote:

Just turned on Dooney show and there she is in the strapless jumpsuit. I don't get it. Is this some preview of GILI item for summer? Just made me cold.

Amy, Jennifer and Shawn, are dressing like they have this glamorous job.  Or like another poster said going to a prom or like I have said attending a cocktail party.