Valued Contributor

Re: I have to ask about Terri Conn...

[ Edited ]

She is one of my favorite hosts!! I don't think she gets enough credit. She speaks at an understandable pace, her voice is pleasant, she doesn't talk too much about family and/or nonsense, and is knowledgeable about the products. She doesn't overtalk the vendors either. I enjoy her presentations very much and wish she was on more often. 

"I never changed, I just learned."
Respected Contributor

@justashopper wrote:

Maybe she is part time or has other responsibilities that make up the time behind the scenes.  Edited to add:  I like her style.  She just presents the products, no big long story about how she bought 10, no shouting, she lets other people talk.  Maybe some see that as boring... I don't at all.  I like it.

I like her too.  Much prefer her over several other hosts!

Honored Contributor

@wakefield64   You can catch more of Terri Conn today on the main channel.  The Program Guide says she's co-hosting Gourmet Holiday with Pat this afternoon.  

Honored Contributor

I often wondered about her only working that one hour each day-nice!!! I just assumed it was all she wanted to work perhaps.

After all they make good money, so she probably makes a nice salary with just that little bit of work time! I have occasionally seen her work a little more-but not often!

Valued Contributor

THat's not how it works!!! Hosts don't dictate their availability 

Esteemed Contributor

Not if you have a great agent/manager and media/entertainment attorney to negotiate your contract.   I'm sure Terri, coming from broadcast television, avails herself of these professional services.

Respected Contributor

So funny, after writing my previous post, I was just turning the TV off at 2:00 and there was Terri presenting Gourmet Holiday with Pat. This is really the first time I have seen her after 1:00!