Respected Contributor

I have to ask about Terri Conn...

First let me say, I like Terri as a host. So why would she only be a host for an hour a day st 12:00 pm? I have never seen her present at another time or on one of the other channels. Curious. 

Respected Contributor

Re: I have to ask about Terri Conn...

Possibly that is all the time she wants to work. 

Esteemed Contributor

That does seem odd.  But if QVC sales are struggling, as some here have stated, then I would have to assume that QVC will schedule the hosts who they think will generate the most sales at any given hour.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

@wakefield64 I don't know how often she's scheduled but I see Terri on Q2 sometimes.  

Honored Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

First let me say, I like Terri as a host. So why would she only be a host for an hour a day st 12:00 pm? I have never seen her present at another time or on one of the other channels. Curious. 

@wakefield64   Terri usually hosts at least 3 days a week at 11:00am on QVC 2 to start LIVE programming on that channel.  This week on QVC 2 @ 11am, she's hosting Mon, Tues & Wed. Next week same time, but on Wed, Thurs & Fri.  Some weeks more 11am slots, some less.

Those shows, plus her 1-hr 12noon shows seems to be it for her.  Perhaps she requested a light schedule to accommodate her home/work balance.  

Valued Contributor

I personally find her extremely boring so perhaps she just doesn't generate enough popularity or sales to be on more often. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Maybe she is part time or has other responsibilities that make up the time behind the scenes.  Edited to add:  I like her style.  She just presents the products, no big long story about how she bought 10, no shouting, she lets other people talk.  Maybe some see that as boring... I don't at all.  I like it.

Honored Contributor

Terri came from the acting world, I think she was on As the World Turns and her hubby is actor Austin Peck from Days of Our Lives and As the World Turns

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Terri came from the acting world, I think she was on As the World Turns and her hubby is actor Austin Peck from Days of Our Lives and As the World Turns

Ok that does explain a lot for me.  I always get a Hallmark movie vibe from her.
seriously.  The looks every thing.

Esteemed Contributor

She has a really, really good agent to have negotiated this schedule into her contract.