Contributor

I have missed Mary Beth Roe!

I have watched several Christmas in July shows and missed Mary Beth Roe. I enjoy her presentations a lot and wonder if she has not been on or if she has been hosting but just not on the shows I have seen.

Trusted Contributor

Re: I have missed Mary Beth Roe!

Mary Beth has been on. I saw her a few times last week and I also saw her during one of the CIJ shows Friday morning.  She was presenting the Prayer Bear (or something like that) and showed a video of her grandson using it at her home.  I believe I have also seen her on QVC2. 

Of course I can't be sure, but I do think that she's working a little less than she used to.  Maybe she's enjoying some well-deserved family time with her beautiful grandchildren!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Grade1Teach wrote:

Mary Beth has been on. I saw her a few times last week and I also saw her during one of the CIJ shows Friday morning.  She was presenting the Prayer Bear (or something like that) and showed a video of her grandson using it at her home.  I believe I have also seen her on QVC2. 

Of course I can't be sure, but I do think that she's working a little less than she used to.  Maybe she's enjoying some well-deserved family time with her beautiful grandchildren!

@Grade1Teach  Yes, I saw Mary Beth also during her Friday shows.  I think the reason she has been on sporadically of late is because she is still training new hosts.  She introduced one in her show.  Her name is Julia Cleary, an actress, redhead, seemed very comfortable on air and very personable.  

Mary Beth has trained all the other hosts, so perhaps Her off-air time was pretty filled up.

Honored Contributor

I have seen her often recently.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@the mink: Mary Beth is on regularly. Just saw her yesterday. 

Contributor

Thank you all for leting me know you have seen Mary Beth. As I said, I really enjoy her and I'm glad she has not left the Q!

Respected Contributor

She had been on vacation, just back this past Tuesday morning.

I did not know they were still training new hosts after so many left thought they decided they had enough. Interesting.