Respected Contributor

Re: I guess I am the only one

Q needs to supply a CIJ crying towel for those that just can't cope.

Respected Contributor

@Chatyone 2 wrote:

But I am so glad Christmas in July is over.. !!!!!

I saved a lot of money not shopping Christmas in July, so I wouldn't mind if it continued. Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

I did not buy an decorations as I have tons .

I did advance buy lots of food items and I am looking forward to them .

Honored Contributor

I bought the Harry Slatkin candles and I think the cheesecakes as husband was salivating! Lol

Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1  and Sooner the sun rising and setting is a normal everyday happening.   Christmas happens in December!!!   Not July.   I personally dislike thinking about it in the midst of summer heat waves.  Also think it takes away from the entire meaning of the season.  

Honored Contributor

@Junebug54 wrote:

@QVCkitty1  and Sooner the sun rising and setting is a normal everyday happening.   Christmas happens in December!!!   Not July.   I personally dislike thinking about it in the midst of summer heat waves.  Also think it takes away from the entire meaning of the season.  

I totally agree, I simply meant that whenever posters complain about it, other posters complain about the complaints. It is all very predictable.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So I guess y'all must have missed all the endless presentations of beds, mattresses, vacuums, Nutrisystems, Kitchen Aid Mixers, Vitamix, air fryers, pressure cookers, Argan Oil, IT Cosmetics, latest wrinkle creams, wigs, Fitbit and security systems, well fear not get ready .....Yall ENJOY now!!!  I wont be watching.....

1430312063475176_animate.gif

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Endless IT and JM I like as the beauty shows are my faves. (I'm a beauty product junkie)

Now the vacuums, computers, and housewares I can do without.

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

Endless IT and JM I like as the beauty shows are my faves. (I'm a beauty product junkie)

Now the vacuums, computers, and housewares I can do without.

@KKJ 

But answer me this..If you are into beauty products I get it,...BUT checking the Program Guide......IT and JM are on 48 of the 52 weekends a year....how much of the same product can one use????....even cosmetics can go bad after a certain point so it's not like you can stockpile it....just asking....To me CIJ is a nice change of pace from all the sameness and I actually can tune in and watch a few shows on QVC....JMHO 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

The good thing is that during the Xmas in July marathons....I do not watch any of it. The other shopping channels get my business IF I BUY ANYTHING AT ALL.