Esteemed Contributor

Re: I got a free gift from QVC! A Scrub Daddy/Scrub Daisy Dishwand System!

I remember years ago I ordered something from HSN and got a free sample of some brand of face serum. I liked it and ordered a bottle.  How about free samples of things with orders?  Unless they aren't that confident in the product,why not?

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

I love the term "mug gate."  Thanks for the chuckle.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

I remember years ago I ordered something from HSN and got a free sample of some brand of face serum. I liked it and ordered a bottle.  How about free samples of things with orders?  Unless they aren't that confident in the product,why not?

Excellent idea!

I once got a free sample of Elemis cleansing rose balm.  I loved it so I bought the full size.  They should give out more samples.

Valued Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

Many years ago QVC sent a sample of Amazing Grace, I think it was shower gel, and I fell in love and ordered their sets for a long time. I think it's a great idea to send even small sample packets out with beauty orders, because I think a lot of us are hesitant to order a fragrance without smelling it first.

Honored Contributor

@MezzieStarr- LOL, I'll be sure to let you know when I get my diamond ring as a "random surprise"!  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

I bought so much on free S&H day yesterday, Q had better send me a gift!  LOL Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

If anyone with some pull is reading this thread, lol, I only use my kitchen as a means to get from one end of the house to the other.

I am however I die hard AM Style with Leah Williams fan and I would be thrilled to the moon and back if an AM Style mug found it's way to my house.

Separated at birth. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I bought so much on free S&H day yesterday, Q had better send me a gift!  LOL Smiley Happy

@Pearlee- Get in line!  I can't wait for all my packages to arrive after yesterday's free shipping.  And I'm sure there'll be a Scrub Daisy in there somewhere.  NOT.  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I haven’t received any free gifts.  I might have liked the others...but QVC...please don’t send me a cleaning related gift:

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@DearPrudence wrote:

@MoJoV wrote:

Many years ago QVC sent a sample of Amazing Grace, I think it was shower gel, and I fell in love and ordered their sets for a long time. I think it's a great idea to send even small sample packets out with beauty orders, because I think a lot of us are hesitant to order a fragrance without smelling it first.

i received a sample of elemisSmiley Frustrated