Trusted Contributor

Re: I got a free gift from QVC! A Scrub Daddy/Scrub Daisy Dishwand System!

Going on 29 years as a customer here, and I have never received anything for free from QVC.  It would be nice to be acknowledged for such loyalty.  I have, however, always thought they sent such gifts to customers they want to spend more - not those of us who already spend a lot with them.

Honored Contributor

Darn! No free scrubbie for me, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I'm pleased you got a nice gift @MezzieStarr  but I guess Q management didn't learn no good deed goes unpunished from the mug giveaway. Can't wait to read the rest of the Scrub Daddy posts! Hey, Wait, I've got a new complaint...

Honored Contributor

If anyone with some pull is reading this thread, lol, I only use my kitchen as a means to get from one end of the house to the other.

I am however I die hard AM Style with Leah Williams fan and I would be thrilled to the moon and back if an AM Style mug found it's way to my house.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Congrats on your gift @MezzieStarr .  Been a QVC shopper for around 15 years. 

I've never received anything, but hoping I'll luck out one day and win one of the sweepstakes!  (lol)

Honored Contributor

I can't even begin to count the thousands that I have spent here over the years and in all that time I've never gotten a free gift from QVC.

Respected Contributor

What I learned from "mug gate" is to avoid any mention that you might throw the gift in the trash. Lol

Respected Contributor

@MezzieStarr As @proudlyfromNJ mentioned one of the Mods told us that when the mugs were sent out the recipients were picked at random--not by any special criteria.

So, it's just the luck of the draw.

Esteemed Contributor

I’ve been a good customer for about 20 years.I have spent a fortune & have never gotten any gifts.

I’m glad for those of you who have. But note to QVC, it creates bad will when you single out some & not others. Just saying.JMO.

Trusted Contributor

It's definitely random.  I've only been a customer since 2012 and have ordered less than 50 times.  

Most of my purchases have been from the kitchen category.  Maybe it's just a promotion tied in with Scrub Daddy?  I have never used their product so maybe they're tempting me with this freebie. Woman Wink

It's also a poorly reviewed product and on clearance.  Maybe QVC is just cleaning out the warehouse?  

I was hoping others were getting random surprises, like diamond rings and stuff. Woman LOL