Esteemed Contributor

Re: I got a Happy Thanksgiving card from QVC!

@1Professor wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

It's nice to be recognized and included, even if it's not up to your expectations.  Seasons Blessings!!

Oh brother... Woman LOL Now that is laughable.

@apple1964 @rms1954 

Yee gads.

Some of us DO enjoy getting cards and enjoy even a commercial thought at Thanksgiving. Thanks to @rms1954 for pointing that out, in the midst of a trashing of the gesture. 

It's fine to say the card was a waste for you, all those who did, but to assume it's a complete waste for all recipients is just wrong. As someone who is involved in marketing research.

The card made me smile. Plus the delicious recipe card included from David for Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars.

(There is, however, considerable research on how trashing anyone else's taste or experience triggers a negativity center in the brain, wiring it over time to see more negative things than positive ones.)Woman LOL

Again, Oh brother.... And by the way I have been a customer since QVC began... I buy much less now but, they seemed to have forgotten about me though the years. Its all about the money! You order a lot of big items you get the card. 

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

It's nice to be recognized and included, even if it's not up to your expectations.  Seasons Blessings!!

Oh brother... Woman LOL Now that is laughable.

@apple1964 @rms1954 

Yee gads.

Some of us DO enjoy getting cards and enjoy even a commercial thought at Thanksgiving. Thanks to @rms1954 for pointing that out, in the midst of a trashing of the gesture. 

It's fine to say the card was a waste for you, all those who did, but to assume it's a complete waste for all recipients is just wrong. As someone who is involved in marketing research.

The card made me smile. Plus the delicious recipe card included from David for Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars. [Wow! that's big of them!Woman LOL]

(There is, however, considerable research on how trashing anyone else's taste or experience triggers a negativity center in the brain, wiring it over time to see more negative things than positive ones.)

Oh Good grief.... You eat that then they can sell you some exercise equipment for the coming year. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

Maybe they should concentrate on getting the packages to the people that order them in a timely manner instead of sending these cards for Thanksgiving and if they could get the cards to the people before Thanksgiving why can't they send the packages in the same way? I used to get these cards years ago when I ordered more items now I do not so I have not received one in decades. I thought they stopped doing that decades ago?Woman Surprised

Perfectly put !!

Thank you! Its all about the money. Some of these people think its because they are friends  its sad and pathetic.

Trusted Contributor

I’ll be impressed when I get a gift certificate with the card for spending as much money as I have. 

Esteemed Contributor

I received a plain postcard explaining how to use Easy Pay.  If they'd sent me a coupon, I might have used it.  Instead, it just angered me that QVC wastes money on sending out thousands of worthless postcards.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

I’ll be impressed when I get a gift certificate with the card for spending as much money as I have. 

Yes, or a free flex pay or whatever they call it. I think we all should get cards no matter what. Why should some people get it and some do not? ALL ABOUT THE MONEY! That is why!