Trusted Contributor

I got a Happy Thanksgiving card from QVC!

Someone else had posted if anyone received a Thanksgiving Day card from QVC and  I said No I hadn't but it came today, signed by all the hosts.  Inside was a recipe card, but would have preferred a free shipping certificate!  Well, be happy with what you get.

Honored Contributor

Re: I got a Happy Thanksgiving card from QVC!

I got one.  Then my trash got one.Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Most ridiculous thing ever.

Respected Contributor

Postage is not cheap.  QVC sent thousands of cards out probably, with no offer of free shipping, no percentage off an order or even one item.  In other words, no incentive for the customer to purchase anything.  It was a poor business decision and a waste of money.  Sad to say, another indicator of their inept executives.

Valued Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Postage is not cheap.  QVC sent thousands of cards out probably, with no offer of free shipping, no percentage off an order or even one item.  In other words, no incentive for the customer to purchase anything.  It was a poor business decision and a waste of money.  Sad to say, another indicator of their inept executives.

Perfectly said!!

~ Hope in TN ~
Trusted Contributor

Mine fell into the shredder.

Trusted Contributor

I shook mine to see if any money would fall out😕
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LuvmyLab 

And let me guess, Sharon Faetsch's signature was on it too, even though she left QVC a year ago, right?

Leftovers.......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

When I first started shopping with QVC about 10 years ago, they used to send out a 6 easy pay card for two uses. One time in November in one time in December. I do not mean this offensive towards the OP, but I definitely do not want a card. Even large scale Department stores treat their customers to more sales and discounts, spendable cash etc.

Honored Contributor

It's nice to be recognized and included, even if it's not up to your expectations.  Seasons Blessings!!