Regular Contributor

Re: I give up on this website

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Lali1 wrote:

I have the same issues a lot of days. As far as reviews I've had issues seeing those for months. I don't know why anyone would want to make you feel like this is all your problem and no one else has the issues. How can anyone possibly know that. Then again I am not at all surprised. It is not just you I have some of the issues you have. They are legitimate complaints. I do use an IPad but it is not old I got a new one last year. 

@Lali1.  When there is a widespread, universal problem there will be complaints all over the boards.  This poster complained in a previous post and was given suggestions for a fix by myself and another poster, which she never had the good manners to even acknowledge.  It seems she is more interested in gripping than actually fixing the problem.  Everyone acknowledges there are sporadic compatibility problems with QVC and Safari which apparently can't be fixed but the situation often improves when a different browser is used.

Why don't you just bypass her posts then?  You seem to be griping as well.  Now I'm done griping.

Esteemed Contributor

@misschristy - You've received plenty of good suggestions and advice in the other posts you have shared on this subject. If you're not willing to try any of those things, your problems are likely to continue. This website often has quirks, but since the majority of us seem to not be experiencing the issues you are, it seems safe to infer that you need to do something on your side of the equation to help things improve. Good luck.

Respected Contributor

@misschristy  I totally identify with what you are talking about. I'm experiencing similar problems with iPhone 10xMax which is not running outdated technology. Second day can not access the Mobile version of Forums, been weeks since garment measurements were available. They fix one problem and create another. If Mobile forums were to be discontinued, then why didn't they post a notice. Any reputable company should design their software to run on multiple platforms, this company does not seem to subscribe to state of the art development and maintenance standards. And yes, I'm posting this from same phone, but not Mobile Forums. 

Respected Contributor

@@@Re: @Re: I give up on this website

@Kachina624 Kachina, I suggest you do not correspond with her any more.  It will save your consternation with this matter and make your life easier.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Are you using the Q app or going through the internet?  

I hate the app.  I deleted it and go through my internet to the regular Q site.  I do this on my phone, iPad and laptop without any problems.

Trusted Contributor

I agree.  With so many people shopping on these devices, QVC has not kept up.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: @Re: I give up on this website

Thank you.  No problems with other websites.  I go to Macy's regular website, also Walmart, Walgreens, Ulta.  I never use any of the apps.  I appreciate your help.     

Trusted Contributor

I know enough about computers to know that the search engine doesn't have anything to do with internal website problems.  I use many shopping websites and none of them have these problems.  I do appreciate that you gave me a polite and concerned response.  Thank you. 

To those who say I didn't respond to suggestions on another post, perhaps I had other things happening in my life.  Many of you are vicious.  I don't know what posts you are referring to, but you don't want to know what's been happening in my life and I'm sure none of you will go through what I've been through in the past year.  

Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CalminHeart ---- I am with you. I don't like any website apps! Too much is left out that I want to read and see. Waste of my time. Only go to regular internet websites for everything.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Lali1 wrote:

I have the same issues a lot of days. As far as reviews I've had issues seeing those for months. I don't know why anyone would want to make you feel like this is all your problem and no one else has the issues. How can anyone possibly know that. Then again I am not at all surprised. It is not just you I have some of the issues you have. They are legitimate complaints. I do use an IPad but it is not old I got a new one last year. 

@Lali1.  When there is a widespread, universal problem there will be complaints all over the boards.  This poster complained in a previous post and was given suggestions for a fix by myself and another poster, which she never had the good manners to even acknowledge.  It seems she is more interested in gripping than actually fixing the problem.  Everyone acknowledges there are sporadic compatibility problems with QVC and Safari which apparently can't be fixed but the situation often improves when a different browser is used.

Acknowledgement?  Good manners?  Griping?  This was a rude comment.