Trusted Contributor

I give up on this website

[ Edited ]

This website is the worst. I used to do most of my shopping on here. I can’t see reviews on that stupid “page two” click which is a horrible idea. Just so you can junk up each description page with a ton of items I have no interest in. I also cannot answer a question today. It won’t click. Other days the website makes me actually log out and log back in to answer a question. Ridiculous. You may have a lot of items cluttering up each description age but I’m not buying and you’ll lose me on the items I’m actually interested in purchasing. If I can’t see reviews or look at questions then I’ll move on. The website is horrible now and the app is even more cluttered. I think I’ll quit shopping for a while.  This is all on my I Phone.  I don't know if my computer would do the same things but in 2020 your website should be I Phone compatible. 

Honored Contributor

Re: I give up on this website

I only use a laptop and I don't have any of the problems that you're describing.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@misschristy.  I think most of us have no idea what you're talking about because the problem seems to be with your device and is not universal.  It doesn't sound like anything that's ever gone wrong with mine.  Did you try using a different browser as I suggested?  As I pointed out there is a problem with Safari but you can work around it.  If you want perfection, you're not likely to get it on a computer....its always something.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I have the same issues a lot of days. As far as reviews I've had issues seeing those for months. I don't know why anyone would want to make you feel like this is all your problem and no one else has the issues. How can anyone possibly know that. Then again I am not at all surprised. It is not just you I have some of the issues you have. They are legitimate complaints. I do use an IPad but it is not old I got a new one last year. 

Honored Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

I have the same issues a lot of days. As far as reviews I've had issues seeing those for months. I don't know why anyone would want to make you feel like this is all your problem and no one else has the issues. How can anyone possibly know that. Then again I am not at all surprised. It is not just you I have some of the issues you have. They are legitimate complaints. I do use an IPad but it is not old I got a new one last year. 

@Lali1.  When there is a widespread, universal problem there will be complaints all over the boards.  This poster complained in a previous post and was given suggestions for a fix by myself and another poster, which she never had the good manners to even acknowledge.  It seems she is more interested in gripping than actually fixing the problem.  Everyone acknowledges there are sporadic compatibility problems with QVC and Safari which apparently can't be fixed but the situation often improves when a different browser is used.

Honored Contributor

I'm not saying the OP isn't having difficulty, but I use 2 different desk tops, a Kindle, & a Samsung phone.

I use windows explorer, firefox and silk as browsers. On my Samsung, I believe it is Google Chrome.

I don't have any of the problems stated.

I can see all reviews and watch all videos.

I do not use the QVC app.  Not an app person as I can order on my phone with no problems.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 Kachina....why does this shopper and qvc customer have to jury rig the web site to get it to work. +I have had many problems with this website as well.  I could not see individual videos when I entered items recently online, could not see notifications, among other things.  If QVC valued its customers it would get together a website that works no matter what the browser.  I was exasperated.  II do not have any problems when I use other websites such as Waifair, Williams Sonoma.  I have reduced my shopping on QVC after all these years.  I was one of the original shoppers from its beginning and have seen a downgrade in all areas on QVC.  Very sad

Respected Contributor

@Re: I give up on this website

@misschristy I know how you feel as I have had problems with this website.  I don't believe it is your fault.  Have you had problems with websites other than qvc's.  Try accessing them to see if there may be similar problems there.  If you have problems with other websites than try to connect with your computer provider.  Most providers have 800 numbers.  Good Luck.  QVC should look into this as well if they value their customers.

Respected Contributor

@Re: I give up on this website

@Kachina624 I respectfully disagree with your comment to chrissy.  As I said before, if QVC valued its customers it would try to accommodate customers who have problems.  I think you may be using a value judgement here where you may not know all the particulars.  While your advice may be valuable to you it may not be valuable to Chrissy who seems to have real problems.  Why for heavens sake do all other websites seem to work for me with no problem, but not the QVC website.  

Honored Contributor

Re: @Re: I give up on this website

@tobes.  As I have explained to @misschristy  several times in the past twenty four hours, there is a discrepancy between Safari and QVC.  QVC has addressed this numerous times and there is nothing that can been done to fix it.  I and others have suggested a fix.  She is so disinterested, she hasn't bothered to respond.  I fail to see where we should be concerned since she clearly is not.