Honored Contributor

Re: I get a kick out of Sandra Bennett . . .

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Old thread resurrected for some unknown reason.

@suzyQ3

Look at all of this poster's (#33, who resurrected this thread) posts.....

@Caaareful Shopper, yikes. Of course, "some unknown reason"  was my attempt at being diplomatic. :-)

You're good @suzyQ3Smiley Wink  I couldn't get past the ewwww of it all. 

Respected Contributor

Honestly, I do not know of one QVC host that can "get a word in edge-wise" when Graver is on the set.   I absolutely refuse to watch her... does that gal ever 'come up for air'~?

Highlighted
New Contributor

I congratulate Sandra for being able to get a word in edge wise with Susan Graver.  I immediately change the channel when her show is on.  She blocks out everyone with her talking and dances and prances around with her clothing.  Not for me!

Esteemed Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

. . . when she is hosting with Susan Graver.  She just stands there with her legs crossed, flops her arm over the hanging clothes, watches and tunes out.  She lets SG do all the talking and posing, etc., all the things she always does . . . and doesn't try to get a word in except when she has to give a status from the producer. 

She has mastered the art of hosting with that vendor, IMO!!

I don't see how anyone could get a word in.   LOL  

Occasional Visitor

Just watched peace love world hosted by Sandra Bennett. OMG! She stammers over her words, interrupts & is so annoying to watch. I had to turn it off halfway through. I just cannot watch her!
Honored Contributor

@Marie2374  I use to like Sandra when she first started but I have too agree she is annoying with talking over everyone.  I had to turn it also.