Esteemed Contributor

Re: I get a kick out of Sandra Bennett . . .

@LilacTree wrote:

. . . when she is hosting with Susan Graver.  She just stands there with her legs crossed, flops her arm over the hanging clothes, watches and tunes out.  She lets SG do all the talking and posing, etc., all the things she always does . . . and doesn't try to get a word in except when she has to give a status from the producer. 

She has mastered the art of hosting with that vendor, IMO!!

We must be watching different shows.... do like SG but i really don't like her paired w/Sandra...........i find Sandra interrupts JUST AS MUCH as SG does....and most times it isn't related to the product but a personal story.  I find Sandra does that with alot of vendors.....

Trusted Contributor

@LilacTree ITA, and have to add Sandra is just so beautiful too.

Respected Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

@LilacTree wrote:

. . . when she is hosting with Susan Graver.  She just stands there with her legs crossed, flops her arm over the hanging clothes, watches and tunes out.  She lets SG do all the talking and posing, etc., all the things she always does . . . and doesn't try to get a word in except when she has to give a status from the producer. 

She has mastered the art of hosting with that vendor, IMO!!

We must be watching different shows.... do like SG but i really don't like her paired w/Sandra...........i find Sandra interrupts JUST AS MUCH as SG does....and most times it isn't related to the product but a personal story.  I find Sandra does that with alot of vendors.....

@kelsey17 I agree.  Sandra will ask a question of the vendor, then interrupt before they can finish a sentence.

Honored Contributor

@MarkeieMark wrote:

@LilacTree ITA, and have to add Sandra is just so beautiful too.

@MarkeieMark

I agree she is lovely, actually prettier than most of the models.  But she doesn't seem aware of it, she doesn't try to hog the camera, or anything like that.  I like her a lot.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

Generally Sandra is very patient with Susan.  It must be very, very challenging to get a word in when Susan is on air.  Sometimes though the producer must be urging Sandra (through the earpiece) to get the information on the product out there to the customers.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@luvnlife wrote:

I like it when hosts keep Susan Graver in line. Leah Williams can handle her interruptions very well. Poor manners should never be accepted- not even from a top brand vendor as Susan.

Leah can handle them! She is a great host. She is calm, well spoken, has a pleasant voice, prepared, and is professional.

It's in an easy hour or 2 for the host. Just let SG do her thing- sing, dance and twirl. Why try to get a word in? Just relax and enjoy the ride.

Respected Contributor

@Hippiified I've noticed that about Sandra also. She interrupts quite often. I liked her in her beginning, now I find her annoying many times. I can't watch her & Susan!! 

Honored Contributor

@LilacTreeWhat I spend on clothing (and on most other things) has a whole lot to do with income and very little with age, but I do think "age spending" is quite prevalent.  One of my favorite stories from my mother's last year of life started when she had to buy a new refrig shortly after she turned 81.  "I'll never live to get my use out of it."  Not sure she knew she was terminally ill at that point, but her comment came back to me big time later about 5 months when she asked from her hospital bed whether I'd take her refrig when she was gone.

I didn't -  she was in central PA and I lived in NY at the time -  but I never admitted to her that it wasn't going to happen.

Esteemed Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

@luvnlife wrote:

I like it when hosts keep Susan Graver in line. Leah Williams can handle her interruptions very well. Poor manners should never be accepted- not even from a top brand vendor as Susan.

Leah can handle them! She is a great host. She is calm, well spoken, has a pleasant voice, prepared, and is professional.

It's in an easy hour or 2 for the host. Just let SG do her thing- sing, dance and twirl. Why try to get a word in? Just relax and enjoy the ride.

--------------------

I would think that hosting Susan is the most frustrating experience!!!  I think Leah handles Susan well, but Jayne B. and Antonella are the top Susan handlers.   They don't let her babble on and on...at least they make her stop long enough to get the colors out!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@TX-starlight wrote:

@Hippiified I've noticed that about Sandra also. She interrupts quite often. I liked her in her beginning, now I find her annoying many times. I can't watch her & Susan!! 

I agree....don't care for them together either.....