Honored Contributor

I feel like crying with these horrible new boards

I can't find my pictures of just cats thread and this morning when I did find it there were no pictures.

I so enjoyed posting new pics for everyone-

This new board is not good.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Re: I feel like crying with these horrible new boards

Despite a few upsides, overall, it's a fiasco...  I guess we had to know going in that they'd botch it.  I guess it's just a little bit surprising how badly...  Though, when you think about it, maybe it shouldn't be a surprise at all.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Is it possible that they uploaded the beta version? Our most recent two months of thread activity is nowhere to be found. That makes the whole thing so confusing. They need to add back subcategories tonight and our recent activity.
Esteemed Contributor

@catlover wrote:

I can't find my pictures of just cats thread and this morning when I did find it there were no pictures.

I so enjoyed posting new pics for everyone-

This new board is not good.

catlover, I so enjoyed that thread, and I'm sure so many others did as well... even when I didn't post pictures.  Sometimes I would go back and pick a page and just start looking at the pictures for pages and pages.  It was so relaxing, and sometimes made me laugh out loud.  I don't understand why the thread is still there (I did a search for it this morning) but there aren't any pictures.  At first I thought maybe I just didn't give it time to load, but apparently that's not it.  

A lot has been lost here that meant so much to so many people.  It's very sad. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Catlover, i have had the same reaction :-)  I am trying to figure them out, but am finding it very difficult. I cant find any of the threads i read or the scrapbooking forum. I went to the Welcome Getting Started but it wasnt helpful at all. I am sad & tired and will try again tomorrow, but i dont know...i hate the HSN format & that is what they have done to QVC.  :-(    I did want to let you know how much i enjoyed your thread, it was relaxing to look through it and it made me happy.  I hope it reappears.

Respected Contributor

What a mess.  I can't even be bothered to figure this mess out.

This is NOT Facebook !!!!

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Frequent Contributor

It is so bad that I almost  posted on the same threads a couple times

Honored Contributor

Gals ...........  I was so disappointed to seethat thread was missing that I started a new one in the  PET LOVERS  section ..... come visit it when you get a chance.

Tink

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know what I am doing, totally lost, don't know how I got here. One thing I do know is that I most likely will say goodbye to my posting days. I'll miss it but I just don't have the patience to try to figure out this mess.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Occasional Contributor

Im sure it will get better, there are a lot more serious and important things to cry over.