Respected Contributor
Where is viewpoints? Is every page of the tv forums going to be listed before book? I don't think I like this. I'm not even sure what forum I'm posting in.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: I don't think I like this

Upon first glance, this new board is not user friendly. Posts seem to appear haphazardly and the look of the whole board is very unwelcoming and rather boring. I'm trying to find out what those symbols mean. I assume they're explained somewhere but I haven't found them yet. All-in-all I am underwhelmed. Yes, I suppose I'll get used to it but I was hoping it would be an improvement over previous incarnations; that's not the case.
Valued Contributor

I can't read any of the previous posts. They are all overlapped with the subject line. I have Explorer 11 (latest) and I can read any of the previous postings. Not thrilled about this either. If it's too much work and not enjoyable, I'll not bother.

Respected Contributor

Viewpoints are Too Controversial.
Valued Contributor

Where's the edit button?

Honored Contributor

Maybe I'm dumb but I'm not getting all the shaded areas above the space to reply and the print comes out normally too small and it doesn't seem possible to change the font size.  I just tried even thought I don't really understand it and it seems to have gotten smaller.  Unless I'm missing something this is going to take the fun out of perusing the forums for helpful info!

Respected Contributor

I can't find the book forum.  Driving me nuts this new format. 

Respected Contributor

Can't you edit either?  Whoever asked re fonts, you can change them in preferences but it doesn't seem to work in replies, only the form topics.

Respected Contributor

I think books are listed after ALL the tv pages but I don't know maybe all the movie pages are before too
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SWEET

To edit, click on the 3 dots on the upper right hand corner of your post.  The option to edit will appear in a drop down.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN