Trusted Contributor

Re: I don't think I like this

I am having the same issue. hoping all of this will be fixed soon!

Honored Contributor

And what is up with all the topics from April showing up. Where is the stuff that was just posted in the last few days? 

Hope this gets easier, I'm confused!

Respected Contributor

Going to take a while to get used to this.

Respected Contributor

What happened to all the book discussions? Only see discussions about TV. From what I see conversion to this new Forum was anything but smooth.
Trusted Contributor

I don't think conversions are ever smooth. I've been thru a few, at work. We were promised, they'd be smooth as silk. No matter how much preparation, they were nightmares!

It seems there are always issues that you can't, or at least don't anticipate; then it becomes an issue of correcting rather than preventing!

Hope it gets ironed out!
Esteemed Contributor

I agree. This lab experiment is not going well. I also like the format of the old board better.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The re-registration process was easy. But, this new format will take some getting used to...it looks like there are no sub-forums? I feel a bit lost & can't easily get my bearings.

I think having the Q&A thread about the new format is helpful.

Honored Contributor

I signed into the Forum, then clicked out to the QVC homepage to see something on that page.  When I clicked back to get into the Forum again I had to SIGN-IN again.  That is ridiculous.

Super Contributor

What happened to the Carolyn Pollack and other jewelry sub forums? This is probably the wrong place to ask. But I agree, I don't think I like this either. lol

Regular Contributor

I KNOW I don't like it at all.  Who decided that a change was needed.  If it "ain't" broke, don't fix it.