Honored Contributor

Re: I don't think I like this

I do not like the way it looks and I think removing Viewpoints is censorship

Spoiler

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

If you click on the three dots, in the upper right hand, of your post, you'll find the edit function.
Super Contributor

I don't like this either and it's not because it's a new format.

All of beauty sub categories are all lumped together and you have to wade through all the wen and philosophy and other stuff you are not interested in at all. I don't have or want to take that kind of time and waste my time. I have a life and these forums aren't it.

It isn't improved. It has de-evolved. Big deal you can heart something. Maybe this change is made to be more familar  for all the iphone & tablet addicts; those who spend 24/7 365 with their nose buried in their gadgets and sending selfies. Or watch Q all the time, or on Q blogs and forums all the time.

There are too many other beauty sites that a quick scan can find you what you want.

I'm not stopping in anymore to quickly view a few topics, because there is no such thing as 'quick' anymore.

Enjoy it, those who are fond of it!

Honored Contributor

where is the history button, where is ignore.

Hey QVC how about a poll of us before you make changes 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Just a test post! 

Can't figure out whether Viewpoints stuff belongs on Q Talk or Community Chat, though.  (Not as in Talking about Q but Talkers-of-the Q--or Chatting Amongst Ourselves.)

Valued Contributor

HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I DON'T LIKE THIS AT ALL!  What's the purpose of causing so much confusion?  If it ain't broke, don't fix it.  We were doing just fine the way we were.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

I don't find Viewpoints either.  I must not be looking in the right place.  I hate change, LOL.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

and how do you go to last reply with out scrolling thru the whole thread

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Ok, so far, so good. I've made it to here. It's going to take practice, and I hope all the "helps" are left, for awhile, so we can do our hit and misses in learning this new path.