Honored Contributor

Re: I don't open any threads that say "LR" or "Lisa Robertson"

@Moonchilde wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

I did not realize you have to be connected to the Q. to be discussed on the boards.  All these posts I have made about so many people and subjects, boy I did not realize how difficult and ill-mannered I was being.

I think one issue is that these threads are usually posted in the "Q Talk" forum - which is meant for discussion of QVC issues and QVC hosts and not just any old topic. LR hasn't been associated with QVC for 2-1/2 years. 

And of course, the elephant in the room - they aren't just occasional, as threads about other former hosts are. These are multiple, frequent and calculated. They more than border on s*am by those who reside under bridges, and since that is not allowed by forum rules, yes, people do wonder why they're allowed to continue.

The location does make it more sense but it just seems to start the whole thing up instead of just going on with other topics. Thanks I do see the "Q" talk venue now. Heart

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Trusted Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

I was a "fan" but she's moved on, so have I.

Let it be....

I don't open them either...well maybe just this once but I swear I'll never do it again!!

Contributor

Wow.. it's been 2 1/2 yrs already? No offense but that did go quick.
Esteemed Contributor

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

Good for you, you solved your problem. You don't ever have to read them. But what's up with demanding they stop? Should we demand everything you don't like or don't read be stopped on the board?

Have respect for others' opinions.

Did she do this? I went back and read her post and it didn't seem demanding. Smiley Happy

I kind of thought she did, @GenXmuse, but maybe you're right. A lot of posts "do" want it removed.

Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

I'm surprised the mods don't delete the posts about her merchandise. Too bad they didn't a do not compete clause.  Not interested in her "yard sale quality" products.

QVC has no problem with posters discussing other goods as long as there are no live links in a post. A poster could spend all day posting pics of, and discussing, HSN or Evine mdse as long as they don't post a live link.

Not even to mention... there are more than enough 'yard sale quality' products available right here...

Smiley Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

I'm surprised the mods don't delete the posts about her merchandise. Too bad they didn't a do not compete clause.  Not interested in her "yard sale quality" products.

QVC has no problem with posters discussing other goods as long as there are no live links in a post. A poster could spend all day posting pics of, and discussing, HSN or Evine mdse as long as they don't post a live link.

Not even to mention... there are more than enough 'yard sale quality' products available right here...

Smiley Surprised

Oh yeah, @stevieb. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I think so many people love Lisa, she is a hot topic.

Honored Contributor

@Kacee1115 wrote:

A very few individuals on these forums certainly want her to be. 

She struggles every day to remain relevant in some way...any way. Daily sunrises, daily reminders that she goes to the gym before sunrise, daily food shots, reminders that she grows her own veggies, mugging with tchotchkes shots, surprise visits at the homes of "special" fans, weekly trips, weekly couch parties.

Growing less relevant by the month, except to those who blindly adore her - they are supporting her lifestyle now. 

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Valued Contributor

@Kacee1115 wrote:

Or...maybe so many people don't think she's all that..and the people who love/worship her don't like the idea that others have a differing opinion.

Respected Contributor

@Sheilaray wrote:

@Kacee1115 wrote:

Or...maybe so many people don't think she's all that..and the people who love/worship her don't like the idea that others have a differing opinion.

Nail   on   the   head   !