I am a working woman.  I work on average 50 to 60 hours a week.  I do not need lanterns, or mattresses, or vacuums, or a Dell laptop or the scrub daddy. 

I need clothes.  I need shoes.  Occassionally, I need jewelry. Why is it though, that every morning this past week, I have been greeted by everything but clothes, and shoes and jewelry. 

QVC, please stop pushing onto me items of convenience.  I am interested in fashion. Please, can we get back to what matters from 6-8am to the working women of the world?  Please?  Otherwise it's CNBC or the Weather Channel for me.

Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

They had cloths on this morning 

Honored Contributor

@cheekychachi   Has it occured to you that perhsps the rest of the world does not have the same wishes or needs as you?  All last spring and summer, QVC had a record number of shows featuring clothing.  It is now a couple of months before Christmas so, like all retailers, the Q will put the emphasis on Christmas gifts and decor while continuing to have clothing shows.  With your working hours, you probably miss most of them.

As for the vacuum cleaners and mattresses; yes they can be a total bore....unless you happen to be in the market for one.  They are the higher ticket items that pay the bills at the Q.  They make the clothing and jewelry shows possible.

Are you aware that you can view the merchandise that has been shown recently by clicking on "items recently on air".  By checking that daily you should never miss a show.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@cheekychachi

Lanterns and mattresses make great Holiday presents. Don't u love seeing Christmas Trees in the background - starting on October 1st - and will be there through December. Having Christmas trees on the set for 3 months should make most of us think about gift giving. I can't believe Dell is still in business - after years of complaints. Who doesn't want a Scrub Daddy - and now a Scrub Mommy. Is a Scrub Baby arriving soon?

Respected Contributor

Now that they are in full-on Christmas programming, they will have very few clothes shows. With the exception of when they have a clothing TSV.  It is just the way Q does things.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@cheekychachi   Has it occured to you that perhsps the rest of the world does not have the same wishes or needs as you?  All last spring and summer, QVC had a record number of shows featuring clothing.  It is now a couple of months before Christmas so, like all retailers, the Q will put the emphasis on Christmas gifts and decor while continuing to have clothing shows.  With your working hours, you probably miss most of them.

As for the vacuum cleaners and mattresses; yes they can be a total bore....unless you happen to be in the market for one.  They are the higher ticket items that pay the bills at the Q.  They make the clothing and jewelry shows possible.

Are you aware that you can view the merchandise that has been shown recently by clicking on "items recently on air".  By checking that daily you should never miss a show.

maybe she wants to watch clothing while getting ready ,

Honored Contributor

Re: I do not need....

[ Edited ]

Good grief, no one is "pushing" anything on you. Don't watch the stuff that bugs you or you aren't intersted in. You can also search QVC online for the items you DO want. Easy peasy.

Why do *some* "new members" start posting with a gripe? Sheesh.

Esteemed Contributor

Because it’s all about me.  Fabulous Me!  I don’t care what anyone else wants.  I want QVC to cater to me.

Honored Contributor

Maybe it’s just me, but when I need clothing or shoes, I go shopping at a store that has the items I am looking for,

QVC is  not the only place to shop for clothing and since they don’t really carry much in my size that I want or need, I shop elsewhere.

I don’t have the time or money to pay to try on items that don’t fit and then have to send them back.  

Honored Contributor

@cheekychachiI so agree with you, I only want to see clothes, shoes, makeup and jewelry. Beauty IQ is my make up fix, but the Q needs to have QVC main for fashions only. Q2 could be for everything else.