Respected Contributor

Re: I didn’t recognize Antonella!

Saw her i think it was day beforeyesterday presenting Honora pearls with Joel. That hair is now bad.  When she started it was barely blond and looked nice i think.  Now it is off-putting, and the hair cut and style all down in her face with orange makeup.  She should have,listened to her mother.

Valued Contributor

@Shawnie @iTalia @faeriemoon @happycat @QVCJH 

Ok I watched Joel's pearl show too.  I like Antonellia hair cut and blonde hair.

Tone,  the makeup down will look good!

Honored Contributor

Antonella has a beautiful complexion and deep, dark hair with an enormous amount of body and shine. Whoever did that to her, shouldn't have a license to do hair.

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

Antonella has a beautiful complexion and deep, dark hair with an enormous amount of body and shine. Whoever did that to her, shouldn't have a license to do hair.

@Trinity11  Probably that Maria person who has the Calista line of products.  I seldom like anyone's hair that she gets her hands on.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Trinity11  Probably that Maria person who has the Calista line of products.  I seldom like anyone's hair that she gets her hands on.

I totally agree with you @faeriemoon . I thought exactly the same thing.

Respected Contributor

Not sure what this woman was thinking. She needs to go back to her old color soon. Cant watch her

Respected Contributor

Yesterday I pulled up the Hosts Page. I was looking at Antonella. Enough already said.

Respected Contributor

@iTalia wrote:

Just turned on Q for the gold show. They were showing the jewelry at the moment but I knew the voice was Antonella’s. The camera finally shows Antonella and I almost didn’t recognize her!! She lightened her hair color a lot!! WOW! Antonella is beautiful and has a beautiful personality to match however I think she looks best with darker hair with sparingly highlights instead of full on blonde all over. Her complexion is perfect for dark hair but it’s fun as women we get to change things up every now & then. 

Antonella 'beautiful'? To each his own!

Frequent Contributor

I think Antonella is so natural and fun but I truly dislike the blonde hair..it does not suit her at all....I'd love to know who talked her into that.

She looks so wonderful, her weight loss really shows. She has the best personality...she and Jayne Brown...both so easy going; I love watching them.

I hope she goes back to a medium brown with subtle highlights, not those horrid stripes some sport.

Respected Contributor

Her hair, Her life. If it makes her feel good about herself, Who is she hurting ?? She doesn't need anyone's approval. I use to let people dictate they're likes and dislikes to me , about me, Now I am my own person.