Super Contributor

Re: I didn’t recognize Antonella!

Her big hair ages her...Makes some women look matronly when they are not...We all are getting older but why do some women enhance it and get older before their time...

Valued Contributor

I just looked ... oh no ... I really liked her old hair.

I have pathetic fine and thinning hair myself so I love to see a lot of hair. I find it so amazing! 

As long as she likes it, that's the main thing but I think she's lost the thing that made her herself.

She looks like a standard middle-aged woman now. Just another random mom. She's lost the wow factor, her signature, the thing that made her stand out from the crowd. There's no particular personality to it, half the women ahead of you in any queue have that hair. Very few had the fabulous Antonella hair. Now she doesn't have it either.

it's still a load better than mine though! LOL! 

Respected Contributor

If hosts start wearing wigs I hope they do not wear the ones shown last night on the Hairdo hour. 

Respected Contributor

The look on Mary Beth's face was UTTER SHOCK!

Valued Contributor

I'd love to see Antonella with blonde hair. Does anyone know an item number with a video? I am not on Facebook.
Super Contributor

I for one think to each his own. Not sure if the hosts read this forum. Another point , do they care what are opinion is ? If Antionella asked what we think ok , give our opinion, but i can not understand how or why hair color, or cut is a teason a customer will not purchase from a host. I also think commenting on weight loss is inappropriate unless the host has asked or posted about their journey.
Occasional Contributor

Blonde?? , too much tanner, where's her makeup? She looks sickly.whoever thought this looked good is mistaken.
She was sparkly, lively and beautiful with dark hair , less tanned and makeup.
Whose idea was it to wash her out?
Esteemed Contributor

@GB51 wrote:
Blonde?? , too much tanner, where's her makeup? She looks sickly.whoever thought this looked good is mistaken.
She was sparkly, lively and beautiful with dark hair , less tanned and makeup.

Whose idea was it to wash her out?

----------------------
    I agree...there is too much of a contrast between her hair and face color.  Maybe less drastic difference would have looked better.  But if she is happy with the new look, am happy for her.

Trusted Contributor

I've heard her say she doesn't use self-tanner. One day in the sun & she gets tan. And she was just at the beach with her sisters.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know why all the hosts are becoming blond. Most of them looked better as brunettes-- more contrast between skin tone and hair color is more attractive, IMO.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~