Regular Contributor

Re: I didn’t recognize Antonella!

I watched her with Joel and Honora Pearls.  Have to admit it took me a couple of minutes to realize it was her.  Thumbs down on the blonde hair.  What was she thinking.  

Occasional Contributor

It took me awhile to make a decision.  All in all, I like her with blonde hair.  It makes her look younger and suits her fun personality.  Change is good, I currently have purple highlights
Honored Contributor

The teeth are so white, I was blinded.  Don't care for any of the "new look".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Let me say up front that I am half-Italian.  She looks like all the Italian mothers I grew up with - deep tan skin (so much so that it looks leather-y) and very blonde hair.  She did this for a reason so if she is happy with it, good for her.  

Respected Contributor

I happened to flip the remote to QVC just now(7/4-4:30 Eastern.  Whoever "redid" her or recommended the "new look" needs a reality check real bad and real quick.  You cab renive this if you choose, but I thnk she looks absolutely garish.

Valued Contributor

I honestly thought by now she would have gone back to the dark hair. She must like it.
Respected Contributor

@Cats3000 wrote:

I happened to flip the remote to QVC just now(7/4-4:30 Eastern.  Whoever "redid" her or recommended the "new look" needs a reality check real bad and real quick.  You cab renive this if you choose, but I thnk she looks absolutely garish.

I agree.  Not a flattering look, either the cut or color.

Respected Contributor

Besides her hair color Im concerned she is tanning too much. Her skin has become almost a very very dark tone and contrasted against the blonde hair it just is not a good look. I dont know what she was thinking.

Trusted Contributor

I've heard her say she gets tan naturally just by being outside in the summer because of her olive skin.
Respected Contributor

@bobby5 wrote:
I've heard her say she gets tan naturally just by being outside in the summer because of her olive skin.

Bobby5, I would hope her dermatologist warns her of the impending damage she is doing to her skin. Its one thing to not be a good look. but her actions of getting too much sun could result in health issues.