New Contributor

Re: I didn’t recognize Antonella!

I don’t think the blonde hair is flattering to her “Italian” heritage. Also, she’s wearing far too much makeup. I enjoyed the dark haired Antonella and her personality.
Honored Contributor

@dsandybch wrote:
I don’t think the blonde hair is flattering to her “Italian” heritage. Also, she’s wearing far too much makeup. I enjoyed the dark haired Antonella and her personality.

The blonde and the makeup looks kind of harsh.  Her personality seems different too.  Maybe it's just me.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind to our host

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sabandrusty - Wow, that was harsh. Did you maybe stop and think "they" did not make her over - she simply wanted a change and had her hair dyed blonde.

Respected Contributor

Antonella probably went blonde because she had to much gray hair to cover up effectively. A lot of my friends who have gone totally gray on the young side decide to go blonde.  It is a more youthful presentation that gray hair.

Super Contributor

Spoiler
Antonells, please go back to being a brunette!  It suits you.  THe blonde hair and hairstyle is not good.  
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@culebra wrote:

Antonella probably went blonde because she had to much gray hair to cover up effectively. A lot of my friends who have gone totally gray on the young side decide to go blonde.  It is a more youthful presentation that gray hair.

When you go blonde purposely due to gray roots, it tends to wash you out.  If she wants to be blonde, she should get her roots dyed and then highlights to make it look more natural and to go with her skintone.  Yes, you have to get roots done every six weeks, but it's a more youthful look and you don't have that harsh look.