Re: I didn’t recognize Antonella!

[ Edited ]

I have to agree.  The blond is not a good look for her, and she wears too much eye make-up causing her eyes to look like black dots on her otherwise pretty face.  It's like she's trying to hide behind all that hair and make-up.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm Italian on my mother's side and tan very easily ,  even if I'm Out just watering my flowers on the deck I come in tanned after 20 minutes.    I'm sure Antonella isn't rying to be tanned it just happens if your outside and have an olive complection.   I'm not real deep olive , more medium  olive unlike   my grandparents , aunts,uncles,  cousins .....all dark  It's in my genes though.    I like Antonella in her darker hair ,  but the blonde is nice too besides she is the one that has to like it .   It seems a lot of women want whatever color we weren't born with .   Or if you gave straight hair you want curly and vise versa.    I do love Antonellas personality,  she's genuine , fun and a hoot !!   She's someone I'd love to have coffee with 😺

Valued Contributor

I was watching her show when she said she was so tired of her gray starting to show so quickly after getting her roots done, saying she was lucky to get 2-3 weeks before the gray showed. So her solution apparently was to go blonde.
Esteemed Contributor

@jlrbr wrote:
I was watching her show when she said she was so tired of her gray starting to show so quickly after getting her roots done, saying she was lucky to get 2-3 weeks before the gray showed. So her solution apparently was to go blonde.

I didn't  hear her say that but Makes sense ,  highlights  will do the same too.  

Valued Contributor

Job #1   Back to her gorgeous natural brunette color

Job #2   L’ORÉAL Magic Root Cover-Up

Easy peasy💁🏻‍♀️

Super Contributor

Antonella is as human as we are....ever change your hair color? Or think about it?
Holy smokes I've changed mine so many times over the decades it's laughable!
And I think most woman do that.
We change for a while, get tired of it, and change back.
Some colors perhaps look good to us and may not look good to others....but frankly speaking for myself, if I like my hair color, I'm good....as I'm paying for it! LOL

Trusted Contributor

@10000thnickname, totally agree with your post! Your money, your choice! My money, my choice!! If Antonella likes her hair color, that is the hair color she should wear!😏
Trusted Contributor

Respected Contributor

I agree, blonde hair is not a good look for Antonella. It does not flatter her at all.  Her darker hair looks so much more natural and goes with her skin tone.

Regular Contributor

she mlooks much better with the darker hair , hope she goes back