New Contributor

Re: I didn’t recognize Antonella!

I was actually shocked!  I have always loved Antonella but I don't know why she's making such drastic changes lately.  I love her personality and I pray that one day soon she'll go back to her "real look".  I loved her dark wavy hair.  I don't know if people are encouraging her to make these changes, but please Antonella.  For those of us who have watched you for a very long time, I pray that we can one day soon, see our "beloved" Antonella as we did years ago.  You are beautiful in your soul but I think many of us want to see the "real" Antonella.  God bless you

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chantilly lace: It's a wig. She is host for the Hairdo by HairUWear show at 5:00PM.

New Contributor

You are so right. Her long, thick, dark hair was stunning. I thought this blonde thing was a wig QVC was selling. Whoever convinced her to dye her gorgeous locks led her astray and it looks like she cut it too. 

New Contributor

I thought it was a wig for sale. Her natural thick long hair was so stunning. Someone should have talked her out of this. Before this dye job, she had the prettiest hair on QVC. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@iTalia wrote:

Just turned on Q for the gold show. They were showing the jewelry at the moment but I knew the voice was Antonella’s. The camera finally shows Antonella and I almost didn’t recognize her!! She lightened her hair color a lot!! WOW! Antonella is beautiful and has a beautiful personality to match however I think she looks best with darker hair with sparingly highlights instead of full on blonde all over. Her complexion is perfect for dark hair but it’s fun as women we get to change things up every now & then. 

@iTalia 

The other night, Antonella was wearing a black wig on a wig show!  This was after she dyed her hair blonde.  I'm now in the hospital for a whiplash injury  (only kidding!!!).

Respected Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@chantilly lace: It's a wig. She is host for the Hairdo by HairUWear show at 5:00PM.

@Diva on The Q 

It's not a wig!!!!!  She DID dye her hair blonde!  But, she also wore a black wig over her newly blonde hair on a wig show!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fortune wrote:

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@Diva on The Q 

It's not a wig!!!!!  She DID dye her hair blonde!  But, she also wore a black wig over her newly blonde hair on a wig show!

@fortune: I'm a little confused by your response. I did say it was a wig. Maybe you confused me with someone else's post. (???) Doesn't matter though, it's not that big of a deal.

Trusted Contributor

I don't think blonde hair on Antonella is as attractive on her as dark hair, but I really like her as a host.  And it looks like her skin tone is much darker than it used to be.  Too much fake tannning lotion?  I think the darker skin tone is what makes the blonde hair not as attractive.

I also noticed Pat Demintri's skin tone is much, much darker now, too.  She used to be fair skinned, so again I wonder if they are applying the fake tan lotion.  It isn't an attractive look on Pat, either, the dark skin and blonde hair.  But I do enjoy Pat as a host.

I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings, this is JMO.

Contributor

Yes, I agree with her hair color.  It is so blond and her complexion seems to be more on the olive side and that blond just doesn't look good on her - this is only my opinion.  I guess she likes it because she keeps getting it more and more blond as the weeks go on.  She has so much hair and it just is too much with the style she wears and her being so short all you see is her hair most of the time.   I agree QVC has their own hair stylist and they should do a different style on her.  I am a cosmetologist and I would never send one of my clients out looking like that style or even that color.  Just not her.  I loved her in the darker brown shade with highlights the best.  She looked so elegant.  Maybe she is trying to get her youth back with this blond look.  Who knows - We may see her tomorrow in a dark shade again.  

Honored Contributor

About a week or so ago I was looking for something to watch and I saw Antonella in her dark hair and I was happy to see it.  Then a couple days later she was blonde again.  It looked awful.  So I guess she was presenting wigs when I saw her with her dark hair.  Too bad.