QVC Customer Care

Re: I didn’t recognize Antonella!

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind to our host

Trusted Contributor

I really enjoy her and think she looks great.

I love her energy!!

HeartHeartHeart

Valued Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@BeccaLou wrote:

Antonella has ben wearing a wig for a while now. She was on with Tony and said she's going to start wearing wigs it's much easier, and yes Tony's wigs can be styled , she probably changed her mind about wearing them and hoping people forget.  Ican tell it's a wig, and Marybeth and Jane is also. But they look great , the best way to go.

So Antonella, Marybeth and Jane are all wearing wigs?

@San Antonio Gal  I don’t think that’s true. Their hair looks the same in their Facebook photos depicting their personal lives as it is on air. It’s not a bad idea, though. If the hosts wore wigs they would cut their time in the hair and make up chair in half. The wigs could be styled ahead of time and they could just put it on and go. 

Trusted Contributor

They're not wearing wigs. They do wig shows, but they're not wearing wigs.
Respected Contributor

I don't want to give her secret away ! But It is easier than going to the salon. I know first hand. And no one suspects I wear a wig.And I get all kinds of compliments. And as we age we should go lighter, at least that's what think looks younger.

Respected Contributor

Yes !!

Trusted Contributor

I think she would look lovely with "salt and pepper" hair.  She is a beautiful lady.

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

I don't want to give her secret away ! But It is easier than going to the salon. I know first hand. And no one suspects I wear a wig.And I get all kinds of compliments. And as we age we should go lighter, at least that's what think looks younger.

@BeccaLou, she isn't wearing a wig.  LOL   Go to her FB page and check it out for yourself.  

Frequent Contributor

I did  notice Antonella's hair was lighter but I haven's seen her completely blond.  I've always liked her and watched her when possible.  There is something that has changed about her, the way she talks and twists around like look at me.  I was so shocked by her actions.  Maybe the weight loss and different hair.  She is still beautiful but her personality has changed.  I turned to another show when she was on the other night.  Sorry Antonella

Super Contributor

@mcgill wrote:

I did  notice Antonella's hair was lighter but I haven's seen her completely blond.  I've always liked her and watched her when possible.  There is something that has changed about her, the way she talks and twists around like look at me.  I was so shocked by her actions.  Maybe the weight loss and different hair.  She is still beautiful but her personality has changed.  I turned to another show when she was on the other night.  Sorry Antonella

Do you remember back when she started?

She was so HUMBLE and would almost cry when folks called in

and told her she was their “favorite”.

You could literally see the tears in her eyes.

She often commented on her gratefulness about getting the job as a Host, since she was a frequent customer and now was on the other side of the camera,

She had a huge smile, huge hair and a huge heart.....at one time.

Now there seems to be a huge ego.....