Honored Contributor

Re: I didn’t recognize Antonella!

She just said her mother is going to kill her for lightening her hair!!!  I had to laugh as I know the Italian moms and how they in no uncertain terms offer their opinions and advice!!!  My Sicilian grandmother did and much of what she said rings true today!

As far as Antonella's hair color I prefer her as a brunette.  however, I understand change and why not.  As I always say if you are happy and comfortable with your look than so be it.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, I was shocked when I just tuned in to see her hair.  It's a beautiful shade of blonde, but I don't like it on her.  She looked so good with it the way it was.  Oh well, to each his own.  If she likes it, that's all that matters.  

Contributor

I really thought it was a wig. I am not a fan of the look.
Respected Contributor

I agree that she’s wearing a wig today....she’s cute no matter what she wears though.

Esteemed Contributor

Antoinella said she got tired of the time (and maybe expense?) it took to keep ahead of her rapidly graying hair.Understood when your natural color is dark. Those roots come in fast! She did what she had to do! It was either blonde or gray/white. 

Her hair, her choice. I'm sure it was not an easy one.

Trusted Contributor

If you look at Antonella's facebook page there are 2 short videos of her showing her blonde hair. It looks like she just came from the hairdresser. Her hair is straightened. I think it looks so pretty when it's straight...it shows off her pretty face. When it's big & poofy it overpowers her face. Oh well, love ya no matter what your hair looks like Antonella!😊
Valued Contributor

@Azcowgirl I think it's a wig too.  Her own natural hair is very thick but I really don't think this color goes with her skin tone.  I'm Italian too but very pale with originally very dark brown almost black hair.  Now that I'm older the real color was too dark and I've gone with a medium ash brown.  I love her hosting and the way she usually dresses but I'm with some other posters about the heavy bangs and too much hair covering her face. 

Honored Contributor

Gosh, hasn’t everyone gone blonde  once in their life?😄. I did it once! It was fun! 

Respected Contributor

I love Antonella but the blonde hair is not becoming.  I get it that it's difficult to keep the white hair covered but this is not the answer.  She looks better with dark hair.  Maybe it's a wig. 

Respected Contributor

@Alexa6352 wrote:

I am not crazy about the Blonde look.. She looks much better with Darker hair and I wish she would lose the bangs. She ,like me has a small forehead and we don't need bangs,it shortens our face..Hey, it's really not for me to say..in the end..if she likes it..that's all that matters!

Spoiler

Antonella and Carolyn Gracie cover half of their faces with their hair.  They are both beautiful women.  I guess they like the bangs but I would love to see both of them without or a least side bangs.