Respected Contributor

I didn't get my order, UPS claimed it was delivered

I was ordered something on Dec 8, supposedly left in front hall yesterday, Dec 15 at 7 p.m. It wasn't there. Either UPS didn't deliver it, or someone in my apt building took it (I've lived here thirty yrs and that never happened.)

I need the item by Mo. night; it's a gift for the doctor who saved my life. I'm seeing hime early Tuesday a.m. Christmas is the only time he'll take anything from me and I won't see him for six months.

I saw my regular UPS man today and he said a lot of subs are throwing packages anywhere or even worse, stealing them. The Q said they would send a replacement Mo., which means I have to rearrange my work schedule, because it has to be signed. I called back later and requested overnight delivery but they said it had already been processed and they couldn't do it. I asked if they could request having packages UPS delivers signed and the customer service person said she'd send a request to the president's office. Items that come in the mail are not a problem because my mailman either puts them in my mailbox or rings my bell or a neighbor's bell.

Has anyone else had a probelm getting their packages?