Trusted Contributor

Re: I appreciate the calm, pleasant hosts

@IslanderGirl62 wrote:

Everybody has hosts they like and hosts they don't, it is individual preference.  I also prefer the calmer hosts, and agree Rick is over the top hyper.  And for me, even though Dan Hughes is calm in his presentations, I have always found him to speak in a condescending tone.  To each their own....I don't watch if I don't enjoy the host.  

Dan IS condescending.  He was way back when I watched Q along time ago.  I quickly turned to another program whenever his face appeared.   

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Lisa Mason was on the other day for a short Diamonique presentation.  She has the most relaxing, calm voice.  I'd like to see more of her.

@ValuSkr 

When Lisa Mason was a host she was my favorite, she was pleasant, witty, calm, and and if a product would NOT  fit the customer needs Lisa was honest and told them...Now she's a vendor selling her own jewelry....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

Elise Ivy is a pleasant host to watch...always well dressed too.  Can't watch when she is paired with a certain other host. It's cringy. Courtney K is also a good host IMO except when she is also paired with that other host. Katrina, Ali Carr, Terri Conn, Jayne B, Pat, Leah....just a few others who are good.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.