I am trying to get a message to Lori Goldstein regarding a Lavish top that she designed a while ago.

Shawn.....If you or someone could respond to my message that would be appreciated. I need to find out if the Lavish top/vest with a long draping peplum in the back is still available. I will be watching this evening.

Thanks a lot!

Honored Contributor

Re: I am trying to get a message to Lori Goldstein regarding a Lavish top that she designed a while

Welcome to the Community @EMP3570 

Hosts don't read the posts in the community.  They connect on facebook.

Here is what available in vests from Lori's Lavish line

https://www.qvc.com/fashion/vests/logo-by-lori-goldstein/_/N-1z12z0mZ1ckt0Z1z1381t/c.html?limit=96&r...

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Re: I am trying to get a message to Lori Goldstein regarding a Lavish top that she designed a while

@EMP3570 

The vendors and hosts dont respond or read these boards.  Post a message on her Facebook Page, or you can address it QVC Customer Care under the Customer Care topic, and they may be able to check on this for you.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Another example of why the following recommendation should be put in place:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Suggestion-Box/New-Banner-for-Forum/m-p/5353831#M53019

Honored Contributor

@EMP3570   If you want to keep checking on this item (and are not sure whether it would be described as a top or a vest) then just keep searching in the search function at the top of the board:  Goldstein Lavish.

There aren't all that many Lavish items to have to sort through.