Trusted Contributor
Ok
Honored Contributor

If it's any consolation @deew58, it wears off... I used to be right there on EP Day doing damage. This year, I didn't even realize it was EP Day until it was almost over and didn't buy a thing.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Re: I am so weak!

[ Edited ]

Easy Pay was great when I bought my Kitchenaid mixer and my Vitamix.....but last winter I bought several items and the following month when I  saw how many ....I don't do that anymore.....

Honored Contributor

I used to be an impulse buyer. Now, what works for me is a 24 hr. rule.  I write the item number down, and wait 24 hours. If I still want/need this item, I usually go ahead and buy it. Most times, I talk myself out of it. I have a Q card and never buy more than I can pay off monthly. I will admit, I wasn't always this disciplined...😊

~H~
Honored Contributor

Easy pay makes it easy to get into debt....don't use it like it is a special sale because in the end you paid every last cent that could be squeezed out of you.

Honored Contributor

I never, ever use Easy Pay, Flex Play, Stretch Pay or Value Pay, only order what I can afford to pay for at one time.

Honored Contributor

How scary!  Please return everything and try to have more self control or avoid watching shopping channels, whatever works for you.

Honored Contributor

Just to clarify @deew58, unlike some, I don't see EP as the root of all evil... I think it's a nice option. My point was simpy that at some point the thrill will be gone and it won't be the inducement to shop it once was.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...