Respected Contributor

I am really enjoying seeing Mary Beth more often

I have not enjoyed watching QVC for sometime - just don't enjoy the hard sell, screaming and fast, fast, fast, talking.  Anyway, I don't enjoy, so I don't watch, 

However, I tuned in to the Silver Show this morning and Mary Beth was presenting.

What a breath of fresh air!!!  I had forgotten how good she really is. She speaks beautifully, no cutsey phrases, a smooth, soft voice and informative presentations. 

What a very pleasant show. Thank you QVC for having at least one or two presentations that don't involve adults acting like teens or trying to be  beauty queens. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: I am really enjoying seeing Mary Beth more often

I couldn’t agree more!
Regular Contributor

I totally agree.  She is pleasant, professional using a modulated voice and she takes her time and doesn't talk loud and fast.  I usually turn  off te4 other hosts who are overbearing and loud.  I don't watch much either because I can't take all the nonsense that is presented.

Honored Contributor

'Ditto' regarding all of the nice comments.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Agree. MBR always a pleasure. Nevr loud, never goes off on side stories, etc. Totally professional.

Honored Contributor

I also have always liked Mary Beth. She seems like a truthful down to earth person.

Valued Contributor

I agree with all of these posts. I hope she’s one host who never gets let go, like so many have been.
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wish that MBR was on more during the daytime hours. Usually, it is either Kirsten or Jennifer Coffey.  I think that it is time that the Q switch up the hosts hours on air.

Frequent Contributor

I enjoyed seeing MBR on the D&C show this morning for 2 hours. Carolyn does a great job with D&C, but it was also nice to see MBR doing a morning show.

Honored Contributor

I swear I'll cry if she retires.  Please stick around for us, Mary Beth.