Regular Contributor

Re: I am not liking this Pat and Jane

Jayne Brown=trainwreck.  Never knows correct price or easy pay, at least the minutes I have tolerated with her, has horrid pronunciation, and cackles all the time!  Just my opinion.

Occasional Contributor

i too think Jane and Pat togethere is a bit much    . they are very giddy! talking over each other they seem  uneasy at times with their talks and presentations  as a viewer  we say what we see on  TV .. to them they think they are doing   well .It's how it comes across on the screen sorry !

Honored Contributor

@comedy clubber wrote:

Jayne Brown=trainwreck.  Never knows correct price or easy pay, at least the minutes I have tolerated with her, has horrid pronunciation, and cackles all the time!  Just my opinion.

@comedy clubberITA Jayne always seems to mess up a presentation every time with giving the wrong info.  You would think being there that long she would be more prepared when on air.  Her silly cackling drives me crazy too.  I rarely watch when she is on.

Honored Contributor

If Pat were a superhero, she'd be the Apologizer.

Valued Contributor

For whatever reason,I think that Jayne  intimidates Pat,and I have always thought the constant begging for forgivness is totally unnessary.these two at one time may have had a successful morning show...most times you cannot recreate the past.....QVC  let sleeping dogs sleep!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

An automatic 'reach the remote' moment.

Pat so self-deprecating it's pathetic.

Jayne bossy as heck.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

I watched for a very short time, just a couple minutes, and saw Pat apologize. 

Honored Contributor

I think Pat’s apology line is like Mary Beth’s ‘Here is the thing’.  Just time filler.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not a fan of the new Pat and Jane comedy show. They were good in the morning, but their new show is just not watchable. They seem more goofy and silly.  Don't like everyone sitting around on the sofa, not being able to see the merchandise. Who is the new person QVC hired to change the formats?? The same person that changed formats for JCPenny no doubt. We all know how that turned out!

Honored Contributor

@Rockycoast- I haven't seen the show, but if they're all sitting on a couch, it sounds more like a talk show than a sales presentation.