Trusted Contributor

Re: I am not liking this Pat and Jane

@SunnysMom wrote:

Thing...I like Pat OR Jane.....

Agree.   I see Jayne and Pat... "click."  

Honored Contributor

Jayne is Jayne Brown.  Jane is Jane Treacy.

Trusted Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

Jayne Brown or Jane Treacy?

I'm assuming the OP means Jayne B.

Honored Contributor

Never watch, not a fan of either one anyway.

Valued Contributor

I like Jayne, I like Pat. But, together I cannot stand. Just does not work, even if they are friends.

Valued Contributor

I agree with SunValley. After Pat says "I apologize" for the fifteenth time (it seems to be her favorite statement) I can't take anymore of her. She always seems rattled and a bit lost. I like Jayne, but by herself.   The two of them together is such a disaster. Only they seem to find it funny. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I like Jayne and Pat, but in separate shows. I don't watch them when they host together.  There is too much silliness and talking over each other. 

I also think that Jayne is over bearing when she co-hosts. She seems to correct Pat constantly.  And Pat is more modest and mild, but she appears not as confident around Jayne. 

I actually don't get the 'two hosts' presenting mode.  I just don't see a need for two people to present any item.

Trusted Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

2 hosts = trainwreck

I think that when the hosts are as likeable as Pat and Jane, I think it's just casual and pleasant

Spoiler
Spoiler
Heart
Respected Contributor

@corita wrote:

I like Jayne and Pat, but in separate shows. I don't watch them when they host together.  There is too much silliness and talking over each other. 

I also think that Jayne is over bearing when she co-hosts. She seems to correct Pat constantly.  And Pat is more modest and mild, but she appears not as confident around Jayne. 

I actually don't get the 'two hosts' presenting mode.  I just don't see a need for two people to present any item.

@corita   I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels the same way.

I like Jayne, on her own she's fine. For some reason when she co-hosts with Pat she always seems so overbearing. I've noticed the constant correcting she does too. I always felt sorry for Pat who seems like such a sweet person.

I also agree that there's no reason why any show needs two hosts - especially these two because it's painful to watch.

Honored Contributor

@lmt- Just curious - what is an example of Jayne correcting Pat?  Is Pat stating wrong colors, etc?